Lore!!!

Lore...Lore... Lore

">~<"

I'm probably boring your eyes out with my lore and I am so sorry about that but you probably saw the omegaverse tag and may think this lore is the same as The Alpha's Rut, but no it isn't. Yes this is an omegaverse but completely different lore!

In this lore humans simply were ranked simply according to their sexual status/level or as some would say the level of their dominance and their skills. In this world sex is part of the daily life people are even more so open with it that parents no longer talk about it behind closed doors!

Humans here are simply born as alphas, betas, gammas or omegas. Alphas being the highest rank and they are the tops and omegas being the lowest rank and they are the bottoms. Betas are the switches while gammas are the soft tops and power bottoms. Supernaturals such as incubi and orcs also exist here just to make things more fun.

Because sex is so part of the daily love some enjoy doing several practices with it, like the Tournament Of Lust. It's an event where 16 can participate and are paired up to wrestle in an all out sex battle. No sharp objects may be used or stuff like hammers, but tools such as those used in bdsm may be used.