Chapter 8

It was going to be another six days until round 2 of the tournament and I had a whole week to prepare for it. I spent days like these at the back of McDonald's having my own fill of burgers and of course, my own fill of girls.

"Mister! Ahhh you're so big!!!" The cashier screamed and clenched around my cock.

I held her pinned to the door, holding her hips in my hands. I just shoved my cock into her pussy and began pounding her like there was no tomorrow. There was a lot on my mind.

Nisan and I had sex last night and right after that she wanted me to drop her at home. I thought she'd invite me over, instead she was cold and distant. I wanted more sex and she didn't want any more so I had to rid of my sexual tension somehow. This morning I woke with a morning wood and came for a breakfast meal(s) at McDonald's. I was having quite the meal.

"Ahhh!" The moaned screamed and yelled as I spilled my cum inside her pussy.

I pressed my hips against her asscheeks making sure every drop of my cum spewed inside her and then I pulled out. I was done.

"You may go," I turned around to go wash my hands. I glanced back watching her pull up her pants and all my cum soak her panties.

I wanted Nisan, but I was an alpha and also poly. I enjoyed sex so there was no telling that I could keep my eyes on one woman only. It was a part I still needed to figure out about myself and why defiling her became such a huge deal to me. I never had seconds with women, but I wanted more than just seconds with her. I thought she loved it, but the way she acted made me think otherwise.

I washed my face and walked out the men's room. I went to finish my meal and then I went out. I wanted to hear I from her myself. Whether she enjoyed it or not and if not, then I'll back off.

Just as I made it out the door, my shoulder knocked into someone's hard and I looked to see an all too familiar face.

"You again!" It was the guy from yesterday. "I won't say it again. Watch where you're going!"

I was in a pissy mood already, so I wasn't going to let this shitface give me another pissy attitude. "Oh next time I will watch where I'm going and this time I'll make sure I knock you to the ground!"

"What did you just say?" He stepped closer to me, clearly challenged.

"You heard me. Or are you deaf?"

"You're a brat..."

I rolled my eyes. "Use those words on yourself. Clearly you've been acting like one."

He grabbed my throat and pinned me to the door. His eyes flashed golden and at that moment something in me changed. His face neared mine and he brushed his nose over my cheekbone. "You're an omega posing himself as an alpha. But I am a real alpha and if you don't watch your tone of voice with me, I'll make sure you regret it. I will break you."

He was threatening me. Normally I would've retaliated but something inside me did react and not the part I was hoping for. He was right I was an omega and it made me feel so exposed and vulnerable. I nearly whimpered but held myself in.

He sniffed at my neck like he was an animal and then released my neck. "You're in the tournament, aren't you?" His jaws clenched. "I better not see your face there again! Withdraw from the tournament or..."

"Back off!" I shoved him off me, finally creating some distance. "You're not my owner! Don't fucking tell me what to do!" I clenched my fists. I even wanted to punch the guy, but I didn't want to make a scene. My hands were shaking even, my nose twitching at his scent.

He said nothing and just stared at me. I then turned around and stormed off, so I could pretend that didn't just happen.

If he was in the tournament again then I was fucked. The truth was, that under his gaze and hold, for a split second...I was an omega again.

"You are now an alpha!" Mū said.

"But becoming a one alpha unfortunately does have a few disadvantages. You were born an omega, thus that will remain a part of you that will always exist.

"Think of yourself as a crab. Your shell would be your alpha side while one the inside is where your omega half is being kept. Te universe is balanced and unfortunately for you every omega is destined to be united with an alpha, their mate. That mate has the ability to crack that shell and reach inside..."

"What are you saying, Master?" I asked.

"I'm telling you that fate won't be happy about me turning you into an alpha. It will retaliate and chances are that you will cross paths with your mate and he will crack, or even break your shell. Be prepared when that day arrives..."

I was fucked.

(And so the plot thickens...)