Chapter 6

After I stripped the woman's nipples hardened under my sight. I could already smell her pussy from where I was standing. Beta or not, she wanted it, and that's all I needed to make my move.

We tackled each other head-on. My arms snatched her waist again and I slammed her sideways into the sand to get her pinned.

She growled and before she could utter a word, I slammed my junk into her mouth and up her throat. I buried my face between her legs and flattened my tongue over her pussy to end her struggle.

The crowd cheered and cheered me on.   I didn't know I enjoyed being watched as much as I did now. When I lifted my face, I licked her juices off my lips and looked down smiling devilishly at her face stuffed with my cock.

"How does it taste?" I asked.

She replied by flipping us both over and pinning me down, sitting with her pussy on top of my face. "Not too bad!"

I sucked her pussy hard and lifted my foot and used it to push her face back down. My cock speared down her throat, balls deep in. I began ramming my hips, fucking her throat hard and deep while my tongue assaulted her pussy at the same time.  She may be on top but I wasn't going to lose, all I had to do was not to cum and I was going to enjoy fucking up her throat.

"Mmggh!" she gagged around my cock and tried tightening her throat which only made me slam my cock even harder up her throat.

My tongue swirled around her clit before I slid it into her entrance and pushed it all the way in. Her juices tasted so raw and good it fuelled my hunger to breed her and fill her with my cum.

She tried lifting her head, but I only pushed her head harder so my balls would rub up her nose.

Take that dick, bitch! Women like you that dare challenge me need to know their place!

I smeared her throat in precum before I pinned her down again and licked off her pussy. I slapped it and slid a finger into her hole. It was tight as hell in there and it was ready for my cock.

"You will pay for this!" I heard her say after I pulled my junk out of her throat. Her body already in a submissive state wanting nothing more than to be bred by me. She already lost this battle.

"Shut up and stay still!" I growled and stood up. I pulled up both her legs spreading them and then folded her in half, putting her in a mating press. I wanted the audience to see me plow her with my fat cock, only I will be facing the other way.

I bent my knees and held the base so I could line up my cock with her hole. My throbbing mushroom tip kissed her entrance, staining it in my precum before I slowly pushed it in.

"Ahhh!!!" She screamed. "You're so huge!" Her groans filled the arena. Mostly men were cheering on to push it even deeper inside her, enjoy the sight of Titiana being split in half by a monster cock.

I pushed my cock even deeper till my balls sank over her flesh. Her walls clenching helplessly, struggling to grasp my size. I looked over at Nisan, seeing her watching me. Her face red and all I did was wink at her before I began to slam my cock in and out.

My balls bounced up and down as I pummelled her hole raw with every thrust. It felt too good to slow down and now that I already had a guaranteed win, all I did was use this woman for my own pleasure.

I grabbed her ass, holding those glutes in both my hands as I lifted her up a little to meet with every thrust.

I shifted my attention back to Titiana and smacked her ass repeatedly. "How does it feel huh? Being dominated by the King of Sex!"

"Ahhh more! Fuck me harder!"

The crowd gasped after her response. Now she was mine and I could do what I wanted with her. I leaned forward and didn't stop pounding her. I pounded her with my weight and pushed my entire size Into her, almost like I wanted to reach pass her cervix.

Her walls spasmed against my veiny skin, soaking my sick inside her juices. She was whimpering beneath me, clawing her nails into my skin until her juices spilled all around my cock.

The warmth had me roaring like an animal. I slammed into her one last time and groaned as my hot seeds burst out of my cock. I pushed my mushroom head deeper, spilling all that cum deep inside her womb.

The crowd then went silent as I slid out my cock and they watched as all my cum came seeping and dripping out of her pussy hole. Her legs going limb as she laid there panting like a dog.

"We have a WINNER! König, the Sex King!!!"

"YEAHHHH!" and everyone yelled and cheered. I won.

I walked out the sandpit ring and was given a towel by the referee which I used to clean my dick while a cleanup team came to fetch Titania, who was a total hot mess.

~~~

"Congrats, you can now proceed over to the next round," Nisan said smiling and shaking my hand. "Congratulations are in order, I guess."

"Thanks," I smiled at her as I pulled up my shorts. Damn I felt really sweaty. "Is that it for tonight?"

"Yes, the next match begins shortly. Round 2 will be tomorrow, I will text you the updates later when they're all finished. I know you're probably hungry for Mū's famous dishes."

"I am but that can wait. I was thinking I could give you a ride home."

"A ride home?" she asked me and cleared her throat. "I mean sure but I can't leave yet..." she then looked away.

I folded my arms and stepped closer, whispering in her ear. "Then I'll wait."

"Fine. I'll be done here around 9. By then we should have an update on the next line up for tomorrow. Usually, the first round ends very quickly."

"Then I will wait until 9. You will find me here." I went to sit on a bench.

At that moment all I wanted to take this woman. Fucking Titania that night, made me realize how much I wanted her.