Chapter 10

Round 2 was here. I was in the locker rooms finally preparing for my next match. I was one step closer to the grand finale and tonight a huge part of me hoped that damn alpha would lose so he could stay out of my way.

"You're still here!"

I closed my locker and turned around. It was him again. Hold yourself together, König. Just act calm and cool.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

He came closer, his tall frame towering over me. The muscles in his chest rippling as he brought his hand up and held it against the locker, caging me in. I read his name tag. Zayne.

"I warned you yesterday, didn't I? I told you to withdraw from the tournament!"

"I don't do what people tell me to do," I spelled out for him and then I shoved him away. "Move! I have a match waiting for me."

"Wait till I get my hands on you, König."

I halted and clenched my fists before looking at him. I refused to be intimidated by him. "I'm counting on it!" I challenged.

He left the room, brushing his shoulder pass mine on purpose. I just challenged my very own alpha, which was something an omega should never dare to do. I knew I was fucked, but I had a goal and not even my mate will take me off that path.

I took a deep and calm breath so I could I calm myself. Moments later Nisan came in and I almost wanted to pinch myself. If it wasn't him then it had to be her.

"What is it?!" I asked and bounced to roll and relax my muscles.

"You're up next," she said.

"Great!" I stripped off my shirt. This was what I needed, I needed to let off some steam.

I entered the sandpit dropping my briefs and releasing my cock.

"Let the fucking begin!" The referee shouted and I then tackled my opponent.

I pinned him to the sand and hydrated my hips, rubbing my shaft all over his trunks. He pushed my face, trying to get me off him, but I kept swaying and powering my hips, not giving the leverage needed to lift my lower weight. I wasn't going to hold back.

"Keep still!" I growled and shoved the side of his face into the sand. I tore off his trunks and slammed my cock into his hole, without any lube whatsoever.

"Ahhh!!!" He screamed. His walls clenched around my fat cock and immediately I pounded into him.

I lifted my gaze and looked towards the crowd, spotting Zayne among them. He gave me a scowl and that made me drill the man beneath me even harder. I was pounding and drilling his him like a madman.

The man came underneath me multiple times already, but I wasn't letting down. I switched positions and turned him around. I put him on all fours and fucked him in doggystyle.

"It feels so good!" He moaned and clenched around my cock again. "Harder!"

My lips curled up. I tightened my head around him and begin moving faster and harder like he wanted. I was making this all the more entertaining and clearly he lost the match, but the referee didn't bother stopping me. He was loving the show.

"Fill me up already!"

"You want it that bad, huh?!" I pulled out my hard cock and smacked his ass. "Find me in the locker room. I'll give you more there and cream your butthole with lots of more cum!"

"AND THE WINNER IS KÖNIG!!!"

~~~

I waited in the locker room, seated on the bench. The guy walked in, his legs obviously wobbly but he was very excited to get pounded by my cock. See, being an alpha was as good as natural for me. I made even other alphas love being fucked by me.

He walked to me and stroked the length of my cock and straddled my lap. He aligned it with his hole and lowered all the way down to the base of my cock.

I then clasped my hands around his thighs and lifted him up and then I slammed him back down, over and over again.

I closed my eyes and let myself drift away into the pleasure. All I could do now was pound assholes and pussies, anything that would make me forget about those two.

I reopened my eyes and watched the male go mad over my cock, bouncing up and down as if he was riding a dildo. I twitched inside him and felt my balls tingle. I was about to combust.

I held his hips and stood up, slamming him against the lockers and beginning to pound mercilessly into his cunt. I wrecked and abused his asshole right before I exploded and shot my hot cum inside him, filling him to the brim.

(And that's it for Part 1! Part 2 is coming soon exclusively on Inkitt!)