Chapter 5

The first match of the day began and I happened to be the first one to go into the ring. I was in the locker rooms getting oiled by a couple of servants that also appeared out of nowhere. Too deep in thought to even take notice of the short skirts they were wearing. I was thinking about Clint and how badly I wanted to strangle him, but I couldn't do that in front of all the people.

"Hey," Nisan said to me and I snapped out of my deep thinking. "Two minutes and then you need to go in!"

I blinked and shook all the servants off me before standing up. "Right! Then I better get to the ring!"

"Try not to over exert yourself, yea?"

I rolled my eyes. "Girl there is a lot I can handle. You know believe it or not, but back in the day I used to be an omega and it took me just a couple of months to reach this level. I have a goal and I will reach it no matter what."

"Yea, yea no need to get serious!" She teased and I couldn't help but smile a little. She wasn't so uptight afterall. "No go!" She patted my back.

I nodded and made it out to the ring. The referee was already there waiting. The moment I entered, they announced my arrival and dozens of people whom I didn't know cheered for me. I knew it was mostly for my looks and my sizeable bulge and man did it also get me in the zone.

"From Westcity, Arcanos Clan. Daughter of the chief of Arcanos and Westcity's female sex fight champion, Titiana Arcanos!!!"

"YEAHHHH!!!" An even louder crowd and I stood there a little dumbfounded. I didn't know women participated in this too.

The moment Titiana made an entrance the crowd became even louder. Lots of fireworks were lit around her she took her steps towards the ring. She wasn't built like any woman.

She stood over six foot tool and the girl was pretty jacked. At first I thought she was an alpha female because she looked like it but I didn't see the sign of a bulge between her legs. Female alphas had men genitalia and she didn't have any. She was a beta. And even though I was an alpha about to face off against a beta, she gave me weird vibes. Her aura alone was heavy and intense no wonder I mistook her as an alpha.

Her hair was cut shirt and combed back. She pale skin and looked like quite the goth. Those thighs of her looked strong too, I couldn't wait to be crushed between them, more like see them try to crush me because I was going to win this.

The referee made us both shake hands before the match began. I stood on my side of the ring and she on hers.

"Ready?" The referee looked at us both, raising his hand. "Fuck!" He brought his hand down and the bell rang, and so the fight began.

The woman smirked and began circling with me.

"What's your name?" She asked me. "I usually prefer knowing the names of those I'm about to bury into the dirt."

"Oh no the only place I'll be buried in is inside you!" I said giving her a taunting smile. "And my name is König. That's the name of the man who's going to bend you over and fuck you till you bed for more!"

"Booooo!!!" I heard her male fans throw at me but I was unfazed.

She didn't take my words well and clenched her fists. "Men like you is the reason why the world is such a cursed place! It's women like me you need to fear and I will now give you reasons to fear me!"

"If you're trying to intimidate me, it's not working." I hooked my thumb around my waistband, about to push down my briefs. Right then Titiana made her first move.

She dashed and leaned towards me attempting to tackle me to the ground. I took her attack head on and used her momentum to my advantage. I hooked both my arms around her waist as her shoulders hit my abdomen.

I then easily lifted her in the air and bent my body backwards to slam her into the sand. At the same time my cock sprung out of my briefs, hard and swollen and ready to be used. Precum dripping off the tip and my heavy balls hot against my thighs.

Quickly I flipped around and kept her pinned to the sand holding her into a mating press. I went on my knees to keep my dick and balls right above her face. I would've ended this quicker normally but I wanted to have my fun and make this entertaining.

"Let go!" She growled and tried to kick herself free but it was futile. I wasn't just buff, I also had great muscle density so I was stronger than her in every possible way.

"No one told me the first match would be so easy. Perhaps you can tell me why are here, at least so I can get to know you before I take you out."

"Excuse me?"

I sighed and looked at her. "You're going to lose Titiana."

"You cocky bastard!" One of her hands grabbed my thigh hard. "Don't underestimate me!" Her hand pushed against my thigh.

I was sliding back a little, enough for her to get an opening and push her hands against my abs to free herself. I quickly got up to my feet as she got up ass well.

"I am here for one reason. To show all those filthy rich men watching us that even us women can be strong too!" She said and tore off her outfit, standing entirely naked before me. "All these years women were the submissive. The chances of a woman being born as an alpha is one in a million. A woman is either born a beta or omega and men always take advantage of that and always have. When I was born in this world people mistook me as an alpha because of my size, but I'm a am a beta. Here now today I will beat an alpha and I want the whole world to watch as I thrive. Gone are the days when men like you force yourself on women and rape them and then just get away with it because alphas can do whatever the hell they want!"

I clenched my fists. What was she saying? Why was she referring to me as if I was one of those men? I was never easily provoked but this woman had no idea what she was talking about. She talked as if I had no clue how woman suffered because of men today.

Sex was part of the daily life in our kind and women were the unfortunate ones. Us men were often naturally gifted to be strong and powerful, but my mom and I were never among the lucky ones. I was an omega and people often looked at me as if something was wrong with me. I was treated differently. My mother got raped.

She had no right to talk about me as if she knew me.

I tore off my briefs and slapped my cock getting all fired up now.

"Shut up bitch!" I said through gritted teeth. I was all angry and lusted. "I'm not going to fuck you! I am going to break you!" And I was going to let everyone watch.