Chapter 1

"Next please!"

At the call of my name I stood ready. I stepped forth for the lady with the clipboard to guide me inside the tent. First I needed to step on the scale for them to take all necessary measurements.

"Hmph, not to bad." The lady said looking at me, analysing me as if I was some research specimen.

I went from 60 kg to 90 kg in just two months. To others it would look like I used steroids but I guess evolving from an omega to an alpha wasn't something people see every day and the lady didn't seem to notice at all. I was an alpha now and I came here for a reason.

Several months ago my mother was brutally murdered right after she was raped. On the day of her funeral an old man came to me, a formal alpha. He told me he knew what happened and who the culprit was. It was some billionaire, powerful and corrupt. And after my father, who is in prison, threatened him he sent someone to assassinate her. There was no telling the identity of the assassin but Master Mū was convinced this man did it. He went by the name Clint Gurrow.

The only way I could get to Clint Gurrow was by participating in some shady underground sexfight club. Mostly alphas and betas participated and winners tend to win huge bucks and high status. Master Mū was convinced that I could get close to him and exact my revenge by only becoming a champion. Apparently Clint invested the most in the event all because he enjoys seeing powerful warriors win through sex. If I could become a champion and his favourite, he'd let his guard down around me and wouldn't suspect me. I was to seduce him and eventually make him confess and send him to prison, but that also couldn't be accomplished by an omega. I needed to become an alpha.

Mū took me in and trained me and even I didn't believe it was possible. He trained me and taught me everything I needed to know. And this trial run was ultimately going to determine whether I'm in the tournament or not.

The woman finished taking her notes before she asked for my name. "May I know your name please sir."

I looked at her, thinking about it for a minute and noticing the stares she gave me. Judging by what I was sensing from her aura, she was an omega. I was impressed by how she concealed herself so well that not the ordinary alpha or beta would notice. But I saw through it all.

Her gaze was on me and I almost caught her staring at the outline of my appendage.

"Why don't you come closer, and I might just tell you." I said, grinning.

She licked her lips before she walked towards me. Her cheeks covered in red as she tried her best to not seem hot and nervous like I could see she was. It felt good to finally see the change I went through myself.

Back in the day I was shy as fuck. I couldn't find it in myself to speak with one girl or even say high. My confidence was off the charts and I really just felt powerful like I could run the world.

"Can I have your name, sir?" She repeated again.

I lifted an eyebrow and at that moment I snatched her chin, slamming my lips against hers. It was just the two of us inside the tent and everyone else was outside.

A first she pressed her hands against my naked chest to try and resist, but I already had her. I was an alpha now. I had power and enough to break her if I wanted to but I wouldn't do that. If I was going to participate in this tournament I had to lose my virginity at some point.

I broke to the kiss and she looked up at me, panting and gasping. Her lips swollen which I rubbed with my thumb.

"S-sir...please there are other men and women that also need to have their—"