Chapter 18. Something wicked this way comes.

— What the hell are you doing!? — Everleigh practically squealed in horror watching how Sebastian was getting rid of his jacket. — You can't get naked.

— Don't I have to be naked to get in the bath? — He said with a casual expression, throwing the jacket to the side and proceeding to pull his shirt through his head, revealing the stupidly well-sculpted torso to her

— Don't I have to be naked to get in the bath? — He said with a casual expression, throwing the jacket to the side and proceeding to pull his shirt through his head, revealing the stupidly well-sculpted torso to her. — Do not tell me that under all those bubbles you are wearing clothes.

His expression was uninterested but his eyes did move momentarily towards the water, right where she was, and Everleigh was sure she detected the heat in his gaze. But before she was certain she had seen correctly, the boy had already returned his focus to unzipping his pants.

Everleigh's cheeks redden in embarrassment.

— You can't come in here. I will give you detention if you don't leave.

— Go right ahead. I'd like to see how you explain why you gave me detention when it is you who is making use of the Prefect's Bathroom under my name.

He retorted with resolution, and just as he was pulling down his pants, Everleigh turned around against the edge of the tub, staring at the wall. She wasn't sure if he was flustering her on purpose but Sebastian's movements didn't falter at any second. She heard the rustle of the clothing, and the steps walking down the stairs into the bathtub. The water sent little waves her way, indicating that the boy had finally made it inside.

Everleigh lowered herself into the water, like she was shielding her naked body from Sebastian's attention. Which was completely unnecessary since the foam was so dense and the light was so dimmed, he wouldn't be able to discern anything at all.
And one quick side glance at Sebastian also made her privy of the lack of regard he had placed in her.

Sebastian was acting like she wasn't even there.

He submerged under the line of the water, resurfacing various seconds later and rubbing the droplets out of his face. In a few movements, he was pushing his hair backwards, seeking a position far down the tub, across from her.

He extended his arms over the edge, tugging his head back and resting it on it right before he was letting out a sigh of relaxation.

His eyes were closed, and so Everleigh made use of that time to peruse over his features.

How his throat was hollow at the base and it rippled every time he swallowed.
How the tension on his neck and shoulders appeared to dissipate after a few seconds.

Sebastian was almost as broad as he was tall, and she couldn't help herself to admire how the veins surging around his arms were visible enough even from where she was standing. Everleigh's eyes moved to his fingers, the same ones that had...

She turned her head away from him, ashamed of herself for ogling at the very boy that had made her school experience so positively miserable for years.
Clearing her throat, she spoke with whatever shred of dignity she could muster.