Blurb

Bosco had a hard time making friends. The astronomy major had been told she came across as intimidating and intense, and she had to admit that she could see why. She kept herself guarded and struggled to let anyone in. She hadn't always been that way, but now she kept herself locked away in her room when she wasn't attending her classes on campus. She didn't need to make friends when she had things to study and a telescope to play around with.

But when her roommate, Camden, moves out of their shared apartment to move in with her girlfriend, Bosco is tasked with finding a new roommate. And that is terrifying for someone who hates social interaction and talking to anyone new.

Much to her surprise, her ad for a new roommate is quickly seen by the aspiring paleontologist at her university.

Daya is different. She's definitely not like anyone Bosco has ever met. She figured that out after Daya had asked if she'd be okay with her bringing in bags full of dinosaur plushies and models. Bosco isn't exactly sure what to make of this girl at first. All she hoped was that Daya would be a good roommate.

But the dino obsessed girl proves to be a bit more than that.

----

I just wanted to write a feel good story to help bring my creativity back. I hope you like it