4

"Bosco? Yeah I have astrophysics with her." A shaggy haired girl said, watching the smoke from her lips drift out the window she aimed it at. She dropped herself back down onto her pillow. "She doesn't really talk though."

Daya wasn't exactly sure if they were allowed to smoke in the dorms, but she had learned not to question Orion's ways. The other girl's girlfriend was growing her own weed on her side of the room, so she really shouldn't be all that surprised. "That's her. That's my new roommate."

"Damn, you lucked out. She's hot." Orion said, finishing off the last of the blunt between her fingers. "Quiet, but hot."

"Hey, you already have one-" Daya huffed quietly. She really wasn't shy when it came to admitting that she thought Bosco was attractive. "Hands off."

"If you're lucky you'll sleep with her tonight. Jorgeous and I fucked our first night together as roommates and look at us now." Orion shot a teasing smile at the taller girl, getting up to close the window.

Daya's face went bright red. "I- Orion-" She stuttered, trying to shake the blush from her face. "That's not going to happen-"

"You never know. It could be fun." Orion laughed a little, grabbing her laptop from her very unorganized desk so she could actually start the work she needed to get done. "Y'know, it's usually the quiet ones who are the most-"

"Okay, we're done talking about that-" Daya said quickly, blushing even more as she became flustered. There was no way she could go back to the apartment when thinking about these things.

Orion smiled as she plopped back down onto her bed. "I'm just trying to prepare you."

Daya let out a relieved sigh when feeling her face cool down after a couple more minutes. She was absolutely not about to let herself become flustered over Bosco. Thinking she was hot was one thing, but thinking this way was a completely different thing. And she especially couldn't be that way in front of her.

But she wouldn't have to be anyways. When she got to the apartment later that evening with the rest of her things, she found no sign of Bosco. She was a little disappointed, but figured she was just still in her classes. She wanted to do something nice for her when she got home. As another form of a thank you.

She focused on unpacking the rest of her things first though. She hummed happily to herself as she organized her dinosaur plushies by species on her bed. The bed she pushed up against the wall so she'd have more room for them.

Daya really hoped Bosco wouldn't think it was childish of her. That's the last thing she wanted anyone to see her as, especially since that's what a lot of her past relationships had reduced her to. Daya was just passionate about the things she liked and the career she wanted to go into, she couldn't help but share it with people.

But judging by the way Bosco had decorated with her own interests, she shouldn't have to worry too much.

She glanced at the bedroom door across from hers as she placed more of her models down, stopping and tilting her head when seeing a soft blue light coming from the slight crack in the door. Maybe Bosco was home.

Daya walked over, hearing a low hum coming from the other side of the door. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she gently nudged it open so she could see inside. "...Pretty."

No sign of Bosco, but the blue glow came from a small projector on the girl's nightstand, one that hummed as it rotated slowly to make the stars and planets it casted move. Daya watched them, finding more star stickers on the ceiling arranged in little constellations and NASA posters along one of the walls.

There was so much to look at. Daya wanted to see it all and learn more about her roommate. She stepped inside, looking over the different posters on the walls. She narrowed her eyes on one that showed different space objects. She didn't like asteroids.