🍃Relax🍃

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After we got down from Medoh and I settled at the inn, I had a whole lot of time in my hands. What could I do? There's not much to do here in Rito Town, and it's only 6pm! Maybe I could just walk around the village? No, that's just boring.

I could go explore the nearby snowy mountains. Maybe Revali went there too? I haven't seen him since I got to the inn.

"Seems like I've got a plan." I told myself as I grabbed some warm clothing.

—-----------

I strolled along the snowy field, looking up at the white moon shining above me. It was surprisingly quiet, like if there were no monsters around... weird. Not that I'm complaining though. Bokoblin screams hurt my ears.

As I mindlessly walked, I heard a faint noise... like a massive wind gust. It caught my attention.

I walked closer to the source of the noise, coming closer, and closer...

It led me to... a cave? Confused, I walked into the cave. Turns out the sound was coming from a GIGANTIC gust of wind inside this cave. There was also a little hut... and I spotted a very familiar pair of blue feathers inside that hut.

"Revali?" I said out loud.

I immediately caught his attention.

"(Y/N)?! What in Hylia's name are you doing here?" He looked at me as I walked over to the hut.

"I could ask you the same thing." I responded, crossing my arms.

"I'm just... training." He responded, looking away from me.

"At 6pm after we already trained?" This is a bit suspicious.

"Yes..." He jumped off onto the gust of wind and flew around the place, shooting some of the targets hanging around the cave with his bow.

"C'mon, Revali. No need to train ALL day!" I sat at the edge of the hut, staring at Revali flying around.

I was completely ignored.

"Is this a thing he does or..."

Well, I guess I'll just chill here until he gets tired. But what could I do?

I looked around the small hut, trying to find anything to do. There was a bow and some arrows, but I don't think I could even use them here. There was a campfire in the middle of the hut, with a guitar laying next to it.

"I haven't seen one of these in ages." I smiled as I picked up the guitar. It was in perfect condition. My father had taught me how to play various instruments when I was just a little Zonai. Brings back memories...

I sat down near the campfire, and started playing a song my mother had taught me a long time ago...

Time's moving so much slower lately

It's like the world's playin' a joke

Laughing at me for falling foolishly again

But something's different, with you

Traffic on Sunset doesn't phase me

I'm just unusually composed

That is until I touch you and I can't pretend

I lose myself again, I do

I was so focused on the song that I didn't notice that Revali had landed and sat at the edge of the hut.

I'm all in, I'm fallin'

Can't get back up

Can't think right, too tongue-tied