🍃Ending: Who Are You?🍃

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I thought it was the end. I braced myself for impact, but... nothing. Instead, a bright light flashes right next to me, and somehow someone came out of that light...

It managed to deal some blows to the beast, which left it stunned for a few seconds. Whoever this was, they saved my life. They turned to me and ran.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I didn't recognize that voice, and my vision was blurry, so I couldn't even see who this person was.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I tried to get up, with a bit of help from whoever this was.

"That monster gave you quite a beating, didn't it?"

"No kidding." I sighed as my sight cleared. "Who are you, anyways?"

"Oh! Perhaps I should introduce myself... My name's Rauru."

The zonai stood in front of me, with a kind smile on his face. I swear I've heard that name before somewhere, but I can't quite remember... I must've hit my head hard.

"Well... I'm (Y/N), that's Ganon, and it's gonna destroy the whole kingdom if I don't stop it." I quickly explained. "I don't know where you came from, but I really need some help."

"Of course! Why do you think I'm here?" He said, getting in a battle stance. "I'll distract it, try to get up close with it."

This guy knew what he was doing. I quickly grabbed my boomerang and sprinted towards the beast.

The battle was long and arduous, but it seemed like victory was ours! Though... when I went to deal the final blow, the beast managed to also give me a good beating before I got to finish it off. So, we won, but I ended up unconscious.

After a little while, I woke up back in town. I was inside a hut, in bed, and I could hear various voices outside. Some familiar, some I've never heard before. I could hear the champions and the princess' outside, except for one person...

"Urgh... what happened..." And there he was. Revali seemed to be in the same situation I was in. His feathers were messy, and he seemed a bit hurt.

"Hey... you alright?" I couldn't help but smile when he turned to me in surprise.

"(Y/N)?!" He chimed in surprise. "What happened?"

"Well, I dunno what happened to you, but... I think we're back in Zon'hirith, in one of the hospital huts."

"Hm, I suppose it makes sense." He grunted as he stood up. "Well, we should-" I decided not to let him finish and just pull him in for a hug.

"You kept your promise."

"(Y/N)... Of course I did. What, did you think I'd lose to that thing?" He chuckled smugly as he wrapped his arms around me. "You really underestimate my skills."

We stood there in silence for a few seconds. Revali fiddled with my hair, which was a bit surprising. I'm glad he's comfortable though.

But as I was getting comfortable, we heard footsteps approaching the hut. I already knew that he'd push me away, so I just let go.

Zelda suddenly entered the room, her face filled with excitement as if she just saw the first king of Hyrule or something. "(Y/N)! Revali! You're both awake! Come on outside, we got visitors!" She quickly said before going back out the tent.

"... Guess we should follow her?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

Revali nodded, and we walked outside the tent. As soon as my eyes adapted to the different lighting outside, I saw three unknown figures. Two Ritos and a Zonai. Alongside them, the rest of the champions stood there, chatting in a circle with them.