🍃The Start of The Calamity🍃

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After a long walk, we finally arrived at where the princess wanted to meet all of us champions.

"So... what's up?" I started playfully, walking up to the princess.

She had a dead serious look on her face. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be upbeat right now.

"Read the room, (Y/N)." Revali smugly added.

"This isn't a room to me." I replied, winking.

"Listen you-"

"Behave you two!" Urbosa, who was standing next to the princess, stated with a firm voice. We both shut our mouths.

Urbosa nodded in pride, and then turned to the princess. "The Spring of Wisdom isn't our only hope, princess." She assured. "We'll find another way of unlocking your powers."

"You know..." Mipha stepped forward quietly. "When I'm using my healing magic, thinking of something in particular to focus my strength aids me. Maybe it could help you too?"

"Hm... I'm struggling a bit to get a hold of my own powers myself. Maybe I should follow her advice."

"See? Everything will be fine-"

Before Urbosa could finish speaking, the earth shook. It wasn't a common earthquake though, it was too strong. We all almost fell over.

"... what was that?" I looked over at the princess.

The princess turned to Revali, who immediately knew what to do. He jumped into the sky, and looked to Hyrule Castle.

The Calamity had awoken.

A massive, black and purple storm formed above Hyrule Castle. A massive creature with glowing yellow eyes emerged with it, floating above the sky and letting out a horrible screech.

Revali flew back down quickly, but we didn't need him to tell us anything. It was visible from the ground. And it was a horrifying sight to behold.

"No..." The princess looked up in disbelief, with horror in her face. She quickly turned to us.

Parts of the clouds leaped towards Zora's Domain, Rito Town, Goron City, Gerudo Town, and Zon'Hirith. They all each landed on the Divine Beasts of each respective zone, making them all screech in pain.

"Everyone, get back to your Divine Beasts! Calamity Ganon has awoken!" Zelda quickly gave the signal, as all of us champions ran back towards our respective towns. Well, Revali was gonna take off into the sky, of course.

But before he could fly up into the sky, I grabbed his palm. I checked no one else was around.

"Revali, wait." I sighed. "I need you to promise me something."

"(Y/N), this isn't the time! We need to hurry up and-"

"Promise me you'll be back."

He abruptly stopped. I crouched down a little to talk face to face with him.

"I need you to be back, Revali." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Please... just promise me that."

"(Y/N), I..." He looked away for a second. "I promise."

I leaned in for a kiss. Who knows if this might be the last time we can see each other... and our last kiss.

After that, I let go of him. "See you soon, lovebird."

"I love you." He said before leaping up into the sky, flying towards Rito Village.

I took a second to gather my thoughts, trying not to cry. And after that, I quickly got back on track. I needed to take care of whatever landed on Vah-Windre. I knew I needed to practice my abilities more... I need to win this fight. For me. For the kingdom. For him...

When I finally got to Zon'Hirith, the town was in chaos. A massive storm formed on the sky, people ran outside the town to safety. A massive tornado formed in the middle of the ruins.

"What the hell's going on here?!"

"It's Vah-Windre! It's rebelling and destroying everything!" the chief of town yelled as he led people out of the town.

The divine beasts... the calamity had taken over them! Oh shit.

"Keep taking everyone somewhere safe! I'll take care of Windre." I turned to the ruins, looking up at the massive tornado forming inside.

"Wait! You can't go alone-"

I ran before he could finish his sentence. I don't have time to look for help, I need to get this over with.

Pieces flew off the ruin's structures up towards the tornado. A massive figure looming over the clouds, only visible by the flashes the lighting causes. Must be Windre up there.

"Okay... how does Revali do this?" I thought as I looked around for a solution. I don't have wings or anything to lift me upwards...

Before I could come up with something, many pieces of stone fell from the sky. I looked up and saw one heading right for me...

"HOLY SHIT-"

And then... just by pure luck... I managed to rewind the rubble.

"Oof... still gotta learn to use this thing." I chuckled and hopped on the piece of rubble. It took me up, above the clouds and the storm. And above all the chaos, loomed Vah-Windre.

"Wait, it can fly?!"

I stepped on top of Windre's shell, looking for whatever had taken over it. There was a weird, gooey stuff on the main control panel, and I assume that must be it.

I carefully poked the panel. That gooey stuff is obviously dangerous... but I wanna touch it. So I did, and I could quite literally feel the life being drained from me from just one soft tap. I quickly backed away.

The stuff started to bubble up and cover part of the floor and the entire control panel. It started to take a weird, humanoid-machine shape? It's hard to describe.

"Ew..."

As soon as the figure finished it's transformation, I threw my boomerang at it, hoping to hit it.

But as it was about to hit... the figure somehow rewinded the boomerang, now going back to my direction.

"Wait... how?"

I was caught off guard and got hit right in the face by my boomerang. It hit me right in the nose, leaving a bleeding wound. I quickly got back on my feet and got back to attacking.

TIME-BLIGHT GANON

"Here goes nothing..."

I got beaten up HARD. I'm laying on the floor, barely able to get back up, and badly wounded.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit..." I tried to get back up, but I couldn't...

And suddenly...

A/N: Okay I know this chapter is dogshit but it's kinda just to get the transition for the two diff endings done so I can get to write the part I want 😭. Also, one of the endings will continue the story, so I gotta ask: would you guys rather me to keep writing that in this same fic or make a separate one and label it as a sequel of sorts? Please tell me!