🍃Not Outloud🍃

-(Y/N)'s POV-

It's been a few days since that night at the castle. That conversation I had with Mipha made me realize a lot of stuff. For one, I really am falling head-over-heels for him, and two, I have to take the first step.

The Sheikah Tech Lab crew had asked the princess and Link help with figuring out how the Sheikah Slate might work, so that means us champions don't really have anything to do.

We all decided to just hang out for a little while, get to know each other more, stuff like that. Well... of course, one of us didn't feel like it. All of us tried to convince Revali to join us, but to no avail. So, we decided to leave him be.

We were all sitting under a tree in the fields, Revali sat far away from us. That bird boy really doesn't like the rest of the champions, huh...

"Why does he always have to be a party pooper?" Daruk sighed.

"I'm not sure why he acts this way. We haven't really even met him, yet he despises us." Urbosa pondered.

"(Y/N), you're the one who has spent the most time with him by far. Do you know anything?" Mipha asked shyly.

"Well... that's just how he is. A lone wolf... or lone bird, if you will." I chuckled.

"Maybe this is my chance...? We'd be all alone and..."

"You know what? I'll go talk to him." I got up from the floor.

"You sure? He seems... angry." Daruk pointed at Revali, who was far away rambling to himself.

"Eh, he's been like this ever since our training session. Don't worry, I know how to handle him." I chimed and left.

"Heeeey!" I shouted to Revali.

"What." He stated, looking away from me.

"Don't you wanna come over with us?"

"No. You already know that I don't like them." He grunted, and pulled out his bow.

"I'm not here because I'm 'entitled' to this role. I worked hard. I trained for years. Yet they get this position by default..." He shot multiple arrows towards the trees.

"And that includes you, (Y/N)." He turned to me.

I never thought of this... we all are practically the leaders of our respective towns, yet Revali isn't.

"I... I suppose you're right." I sighed. "But did that prevent you from becoming my friend, hm?"

Revali kept quiet for a second.

"I suppose not..."

"Then what's different about them?"

"Look (Y/N), I'm not like them and they're not like me. We won't get along." He put his bow away.

"Alright then..." Well, if he doesn't want to be with them, maybe he'd like to be with me...?

"What if... What if we go to the ruins? Just you and me?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah! No one to annoy us, just the two of us. Whaddya say?"

"I... Sure, why not."

"So it's a date then?"

"Wait what?"

"NOTHING, NOTHING!"

"Holy crap I almost messed it all up."

"Hm... okay."

"Let me go grab my things and we'll be on our way, okay?"