🍃Ready?🍃

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"This is useless..." I sighed. "We'll never get this thing working."

"Dont be so pesimistic, (Y/N). We can get the slate fully working, I'm sure!"

We've been trying for a while to unlock the rest of the features in the Sheikah Slate to no avail. Even though us Zonai have a known past with tech, we currently don't fully know how it works.

Maybe I should go... I literally just left Revali alone after... kissing him. That was a really dumb move.

"I... I should go."

"Oh? Why?"

"Well... I kinda left Revali in the dust back there..."

"Revali was with you?" She sounded shocked.

"You really didn't notice him?"

"No, not at all!"

That's impossible. It's hard not to notice someone like Revali.

"Well... yeah, I was with him back there... training and stuff. So I probably gotta get back to that."

"Yeah yeah, of course! No worries. I'm sure Link and I will work this out. Right Link?"

Link nodded happily. That guy never seems to have a bad day, does he?

—-

"Revali? Are you here?"

I kept walking throughout the ruins, with no signs of him around.

I looked for a while until I came across the spot I left him... there was a note there, and so was my guitar.

"I'm sorry. Please don't come looking for me."

That's all the note said.

This worried me to the bone. What the hell is he doing? Where is he? I need to go find him!

But where could he be? The castle? No, he hates that place. Maybe he went back to Rito Village? Could be, but he's usually not even in the village. He's usually...

"The flight range!"

I grabbed my guitar and started sprinting back to my village. My trusty steed was in the stable, and I don't think that I'll make it far by foot.

As soon as I got on (H/N), I rode at top speed.

"I'm so stupid... I shouldn't have left him alone..."

—----

I left (H/N) at a nearby stable and rushed towards the freezing mountains surrounding the village. It was freezing cold, but I didn't care.

As the sound of the massive gust of wind came closer, I upped the pace. I heard bow shots coming from the flight range too... he must be here.

"Revali?!" I yelled as I hurried to the hut in the flight range.

My guess was confirmed as a blue figure landed on the hut.

"What now." His tone was harsh.

"I'm sorry I left you... you know how pushy Zelda can be sometimes, haha."

"Apology accepted. Now go. I need to be alone."

I swear this guy...

"You... you're just gonna pretend nothing happened a few hours ago?" I was disappointed.

"Just. Go." His tone got harsher.

"No, I'm not going. You always try to push others away from you, Revali. Why?"