🍃Visit🍃

A/N: (H/N) is Horse Name btw!

Well, the ceremony was a blast! It went smoothly, as expected, and now we're all officially champions! We were given a blue cloth, which everyone wore in their way. I decided to use it around one of my ears, since I think it looks cool.

We were told that we'd be paired up with someone to train in the morning. Since we're 5, someone had to be paired up with Link. Urbosa and Daruk, Mipha and Link, and lastly me and Revali. We were all sent to our partner's village (Urbosa and Daruk in Gerudo Desert, Mipha and Link in Zora's Domain, and us to Rito Village). I'm honestly very excited! I've never been able to travel out of my town much, but this seems like an opportunity.

Lets just hope Revali will be a good training partner... I honestly think he's really cool, if a bit egotistic. He told about this special "gale" he uses, an updraft he creates to get height and get better aim.

"It's probably nice to know how to control one's power... right buddy?" I said to Vah-Windre.

Vah-Windre made a happy noise, as it floated along the river.

I sat on top of their shell, star-gazing. It was a really enjoyable evening... even though Divine Beasts can't really, y'know, talk. Vah-Windre's a good listener though!

—-------------------------------------------

"I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm SO dead!" I rode my horse, (H/N), as quickly as I could towards the castle. I was SUPPOSED to meet with the champions... half an hour ago. I woke up late and I'm running extra late right now!

Just. Perfect.

I saw the champions, Zelda, and Link standing outside the castle. I quickly jumped off (H/N) and tied their reins to a nearby pole (while in the air). I landed and sprinted towards the group.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm so late and-"

"Don't worry about it, (Y/N)." Mipha cut me off.

"For you it might not be a problem..." I heard Revali murmur under his breath. Someone's in a mood.

"Well, we should all be on our way, shouldn't we?" Urbosa added. "I'm sure someone's excited to train with a special someone, huh?" She nudged Mipha.

"Wait does Mipha like Link-"

My questions were answered pretty quickly.

"Urbosa... you promised you wouldn't..." Mipha whispered, her cheeks blushing.

"I never promised anything, did I?" She chuckled.

Link, completely oblivious to all this, was staring at a little butterfly flying around him. How cute.

"Enough nonsense. We should head out." Revali spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Rude... but fair." Daruk patted Revali on the back, which Revali answered with a scoff.

We each headed our way to the assigned village. It was a bit of a walk to Rito Village, but nothing I can't handle. Plus, I'll get to know my fellow champion better!

—-----------

-Revali's POV-

(Y/N) and I strolled through the forest. I've never actually met a Zonai before, so this is a new experience. But of course, no matter what silly little powers the Zonai might have, I'm still far superior... aren't I?

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was (Y/N).

"Hey, are you okay? You look lost in thought." They looked at me with an eyebrow raised.