🍃I Won't Say🍃

-Revali's POV-

As the sun shined through the hut, I slowly opened my eyes. Adjusting to the brightness around me, I felt something soft next to me... I turned to see what it was, and saw (Y/N) peacefully sleeping, my head on their shoulder.

"Nononono... this did NOT happen." I pushed myself away from them, catching my thoughts.

"How did I..."

Millions of thoughts raced through my head. When did I even fall asleep? Why were we in that position? HOW IS THEIR FUR STILL SO SOFT?!

I shook the questions off my head, and stood up. It's gonna be a long day, isn't it?

The snow kept falling from the sky, the fireplace had died down, and (Y/N) still snoozed peacefully. I can't bring myself to look at them without my mind drifting off... I've got to keep this a secret.

Today we have to head back to Hyrule Castle. The princess had told us to head back after a day of training. Of course, (Y/N) had arrived late and didn't hear that part. Talking about (Y/N), I should probably wake them up, we need to head back to Rito Village as soon as possible. I feel a snowstorm coming...

I turned to wake up (Y/N), but they were already rubbing their eyes and sitting up.

"You're awake."

"Mhm... morning to you too..."

"We need to head back to the castle, the princess had told us to head back after training, but of course, you weren't there."

"Wait really?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"Yes, now hurry up. We're gonna be late." I grunted and walked away.

"Alright alright, I'm coming..." (Y/N) grabbed the guitar laying next to them and ran after me. Even though I woke them up roughly, they still smiled. How cute...

"Take a hold of yourself, Revali..."

—-----

We went back to the inn so (Y/N) could pick up their stuff and get changed. After that, we started our travel back to Hyrule Castle.

"So..." (Y/N) started.

"What?"

"Did you have a good sleep last night?"

They just had to mention that...

"Well... I guess so."

"I really liked spending time with you, Revali." (Y/N) smiled. "You're really cool!"

I felt my cheeks warming up... again.

"Well, who wouldn't enjoy an evening with the great Revali?" I bragged.

(Y/N) chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing..."

"Hm."

The rest of the trip was filled with fun chit-chat with (Y/N). I managed to control myself for the most part, but I still struggled not to blush...

Gosh I feel so dumb.

It's gonna be hard to keep this secret... but I'm sure no one will find out

—--------

A few hours later...

Okay, I think someone found out.

After a small (and obviously unnecessary) party, the princess took all of us champions outside of the castle. Turns out, the princess and her knight got their hands on a Sheikah Slate. Mipha, Zelda, Urbosa, and myself were checking out the slate, while Link, (Y/N), and Dark goofed around.