.My boring useless routine.

I hate mornings, I hate school, I hate everything in my life. I live with my ''beloved'' aunt she is in charge here because my parents travel a lot so I am living with a monster. By the way my name is Alice but you can call me Al.

''Wake up you lazy'' she starts screaming in my face again, I hate that. I put the pillow on my head so I could find some peace. She opened the curtains and the sun blinded me. I hate her.

''I am awake just leave me alone for a once.''

''I can't be here any longer I have to work.''

She left and I got ready for school, I really don't like it but I want to pass my exams so I can leave this crazy house with my crazy aunt. I am the kind of nerdy kid because I dress up differently from the others so I get bullied for that. Stupid right?  I comb my hair and make a ponytail took my backpack and left. I arrived to my class and as usual sit alone. Better that way. I don't have many friends I have only one best friend Diana, but she is in an another class. And here it comes the player-hot boy of the school Bryan flinxton. He is the famous guitarist from the band of our school I can say I hate players but he is something else. I finished school and go back to hell as I call home. Can you believe that I am waiting for the time that I will go to school so I can save myself from being eaten from the monster? Ugh! I hope I had a brother or a sister so I could have someone to talk but nah I don't unfortunately. I ate fast and locked myself into my bedroom. I studied and went to sleep for tomorrow.

Very boring life will it be just like this for a long time?