.Fears Come True.

''Wake up Diana we have to go shopping...''

''Yeah did you make black coffee?''

''As always dear come on.''

Diana was like a walking dead she was funny when she was sleepy.. we dunk our coffees and then went to my closet to choose clothes cause we had the same body type.

''Al you have a lot of nice clothes why don't you wear them at school?''

''Cause I want to chose to be this kind of girl don't ask.''

''We've been friends for two years what is up with you?''

''Ok I will tell when will go out for a coffee''

''Ok...''

I chose to wear a nice blue shirt and a pair of jeans with my favorite brown purse and my favorite all star shoes.

From the other side Diana chose to wear an old shorts of mine with a white crop top shirt with the logo 1990's. We made our hair and then left the house.

We went at Brea mall and searched almost every shopping center and we end up at Ann Taylor clothing shop I bought 2 long black dresses. Diana didn't buy anything cause she didn't like the clothes so much. Then the next shop was Aldo I took a pair of black high heels and my friend took in about five, when will she wear them all of this? Next stop was Claire's accessories and she bought two necklaces on for me and on for her she game me the ice cream and she got the donut and they wrote 'Best Friends' I hugged her and then left the Mall for a coffee at the coffee tale. We drove for about a half hour and we were chilling out and enjoying our black Turkish coffee.

''Alice what happened in your life and you changed yourself?''

''I was sure that you'll do this question ok listen...''

''In about two years ago I was leaving in Florida with my grandparents because my parents were traveling you know.. Then I was on of the popular girls in my school and I was dressing up more girly and nicely but, I wasn't playing the role of 'MIS perfect' or anything like this. I had a relationship with the hottest boy in my school  Brandon he was anything that a girl wants in her life and I thought that I could made him mine.. So stupid girl right? I end up broken hearted cause I gave him a very valuable thing of me.. For this I wanted to leave this place and come and live with my aunt a different life.''

''Alice... I didn't know anything why you haven't told me about your life?''

''Cause I wanted to leave it all behind and make a new begging here.''

''So you...and him...''

''Yes we were and don't say it I want to forget it.''

''Ok so do you want to leave and go home your aunt will come in about an hour..''

''Yes let's go I want to organize a little welcoming surprise for her.''

Me and Diana cleaned the house and put in random areas the helium balloons that we bought from a store and I hang a banners with the words 'Welcome home'

Everything was ready and then I heard the keys on the door. When the door opened I faced the fear that is chasing me for years now. 

Everything was fine Jessica was healthy,Alice and Diana spared time together till he came...