.Lies, lies and again lies.

I was feeling really bad I had a terrible headache probably from the drinks that I had yesterday. I tried to stand up and then I felt someone next to me. I turned and I almost died. Brandon was sleeping next to me half naked I hope that we didn't have sex.

''Brandon wake up.'' I screamed into his face.

''Al what do you want on my bed half naked?''

''You are at my house jackass what happened yesterday?''

''Oh yes now I remember, well you were drunk and I tried to ...''

''You tried to seduce me and fuck huh?''

''What the fuck are you telling? I brought you home and you were the one that wanted to have sex.''

''And why you didn't refuse to it?''

''I did but you didn't left me to go home.''

''So you telling me that you didn't want that?''

''I definitely want that but, not in that way you know what I mean.''

''No give an example.''

''Well you love Bryan I can understand now.''

''How you understand that?''

''Yesterday while we were having sex you kept calling me Bryan.''

''Ohh I don't remember anything.''

''I am sure about that.''

''Alice I have to tell you something important.''

''Tell everything.''

''Well is going to hurt you but, you are an amazing woman and you deserve the best.''

''Well what is going on?''

''Well,...Bryan and Tristan put on a bet. Tristan told to Bryan that he can't fuck you because you were you know something like nerd. And that thing will discuss it later. So their bet was tickets to pink Floyds concert next week.''

''No you're lying he wouldn't do that. Bryan loves me I know that.''

''I'm sorry Al but, I felt like telling you.''

''Did you know that?''

''Yes I knew that and I feel horrible that I shut my mouth up.''

''Prove me that he bet it on me.''

''Ok I will call him and tell him to go out for a coffee and talk you'll be there too in an another table.''

''Fine but, if you're lying I'm going to kill you.''

''I'm not.''

No it's a lie he didn't bet on me. I can't believe it.

''Ok we will be at the starbucks in an hour.''

''Nice now leave and be careful he lives next door.''

''Ok see you later.''

''Bye.''

I took a cold shower and dress up to go. I went half an hour earlier so I could take a good seat on the back. I ordered my black coffee and I was ready. Two minutes later I saw them coming in and sitting far away from me. Then Brandon called me so I could hear the whole conversation.

''So what is going on cousin you won the bet or you'll have to pay for the tickets?''

''I'm sorry to tell you but I won't pay anything I won it we had sex like two days before.''

''Really and how did you felt?''

''It was nice listen I don't want to be part of the bet anymore.''

''What do mean?''

''Look I really like her and love her.''

''You're serious?''

''Yeah she is amazing dude.''

I heard enough! I stood up and moved forward to their table.

''You are a selfish big! MR. 'perfect'..''

''Alice what are you doing here?''

''Thanks to Brandon now I know what you really are MR. flinxton.''

''Please baby I love you for real.''

''Shut up now I am talking. You are a big fat liar, I can't believe that I was blind the whole time, I even felt qualms when I had sex with Brandon when we were both drunk. ''

''You did what?''

''What I broke your feelings? Wait you don't have feelings you are a liar.''

''I love you that's real and you had sex with your sex just for revenge?''

''We had sex when we were drunk yesterday, and the thing is that I was calling him with your name. How do you feel now that you totally broke me? Are you satisfied?''

''Please don't do that.''

''Oh just fuck you I'm out of here, enjoy the concert by the way.''

''Alice wait.'' Brandon screamed but, I left I couldn't be there any longer.

I called Diana and told her everything. Of course she wanted to come but, I wanted to be alone. For the first time I wanted to be alone.