.My new hot neighbor.

The next morning I woke up from my alarm clock. I stand up and stretch I was still feeling sleepy but, if I sleep more I will wake up at night. I walk into Diana's room and she was still sleeping I sat on the bed and peacefully tried to wake her up. One hour past and I end up in a failure then I shouted to her and finally..

''Are you crazy? You scared the hell out of me.''

''I couldn't do anything else I am here one hour and I was trying to wake you up in peace but nah you were just snoring..''

I laughed and forced her to stand up so we could have our morning coffee together. Diana walked into the kitchen and open the fridge  so after a while we prepare a nice breakfast with eggs and bacon and our black coffee.

''So little bitch what will you do with Bryan?''

''I really don't know. He doesn't know it was me and I don't him to know.''

''Are you crazy.. we've done such a nice job working on your appearance and you tell me that you want to keep it a secret?''

''Yes for now I will find the courage  to tell him n person that it was me, someday I hope so...''

''Ok then as you wish.''

''What time is it?''

''12:00 still why? You will leave from now?''

''In about an hour yes I will go home and clean it the monster has probably made a mess again...Last time that I left house for two days I found the cat in the washing machine can you believe it?''

''Hahahaha well she is a little bit crazy.''

''A lot'' my phone stopped our conversation and I unlocked it to see the message that I had.

-Hello nerdy girl do you have time to spare helping me with chemistry? Please ;)-

''Diana help me please ..''

''What is going on?''

''Bryan asked me to help him with chemistry.''

''Well, well first math's and now chemistry? What is going on here? Maybe he likes you.''

''Bryan he likes me? Hahaha ''

''Why not he may looks like a jerk but I think he is good.''

''Ok then I will text him.''

-Ok in about two hours at school.-

-And why not at your house?-

-You know where I live?-

-Yeah baby see you at two hours in your home.-

''Diana I have to go and clean the house see you tomorrow.''

''Bye, bye and be good girl don't be naughty. Ahaha ''

''Screw you..'' we laughed and I left for my house I took the bus and in one hour I was back. When I entered my home it was like she threw a bomb and then left . I start doing the housework  and I finished just in time when the bell rang. I opened and Bryan got in smiling at me.

''Hope you're ready.'' I told him

''Ready for what?'' he told me and looked me with a dirty way. Oh my god...

''For the chemistry lesson.. you jerk let's go and study at my bedroom.''

After one hour of helping him I wanted so much to know where the hell he knew my address.

''Bryan can I ask you something?''

''It depends.''

''How did you know where I live?''

''Oh this..Well its kind of weird do you know Mr.  and Mrs. Levington?''

''Yeah they are our neighbors .''

''No they left the house. To go to an island to live and my parents bought the house so we are neighbors for now long nerdy girl. J''

''Cool..''

Awesome the the player guitarist that happened to be my partner at the tango dance is know my neighbor....How the hell will I survive?

Somebody is in trouble... Bryan now is the neighbor of the nerdy girl....