. cyclothymic phase.

We finished our studies, I helped him with chemistry and now I am alone at my bedroom listening my favorite music  tectonic I turned the volume up and start dancing in my own way I can say I am very good dancer. I was dancing from little kid and spent  eight years in a dance school it was amazing.. Then I heard my phone ringing.

''Hello?''

''You dance really good. Did you know that?''

I made myself look ridicules. Perfect!

''Well thanks I spent eight years in a school dance.''

''Come at the window.''

We closed the phone and start talking from apart for a long time.

''Well I have to sleep goodnight.''

''See you tomorrow nerdy girl.''

I closed the window and the curtains and fall asleep.

My devil aunt again woke me up from an amazing dream. I dreamt  that I was with Bryan at a beach and we were lying on the sand and then the moment that we were about to kiss she came.. Why she is so annoying?

I stood up and choose my clothes a pair of jeans and my favorite shirt with my favorite band ''Pink Floyd'' I washed my face and then left for school.

I walked into the class and he was chatting with his friend Tristan the footballer and the brother of Diana. When I was about to say ''hi'' to him he turned and left from the class. I see he doesn't want nobody else to know that he is living next to me or that we are just talking. Maybe I will ruin his fame. Why am I felling so empty?

MR. Robinson enter the class and started his lesson history my worst one. Diana was late for five minutes but he let her to come in.

''Why were you late?''

''I overslept..''

''As usual.''

''So why are you like this something happened?''

I start telling her what happened from yesterday till now at the class.

''I don't think that.''

''And why he didn't even waved to me?''

''Maybe he had something to do come on.''

''Whatever.''

Two minutes before the break Bryan texted me.

-Hey there do you to go out for a coffee today? I want to thank you for helping me.-

Bryan acting a little weird arround his friends don't you think?