.A not so good outing.

''You won't say hi to me baby? Or kiss me?''

''What are you doing here?''

''I came for a drink with by cousin my friends and my girlfriend.''

''Ok then go to your girlfriend.''

''She is in front of me.''

''Brandon I am not your girlfriend''

''Soon you'll be again.''

''I don't think so.''

At the same time Bryan came and hug me then kiss me on the lips.

''Brand is everything ok?'' Bryan asked him a little bit angry,

''Yes now is everything ok.''

''Al are you ok now.''

''Yeah baby now I am ok let's go inside.''

We went to the table that our friends was and sat down. As I saw at there was more people from our school. There was Daniel, Mary and a slut Barbara that she was looking at Bryan all the time long. I wanted to kill her with my own hands.

I drunk a lot but I was still ok, I took Diana and we went to dance. I love to dance. After a while I stopped for a second and went back to our table but, Bryan wasn't there. Neither Barbara I hope that they won't be together.

''Baby will you dance with me?''

''Go away Brandon I have a boyfriend.''

''Oh yes and where is he now?''

''He might be at the toilet.''

''Yes he might be behind you at flirting with the slut of our school.''

I turned and saw Bryan with Barbara were hugging and kissing, no that can't be true no!!

I left the table and I was about to leave when Bryan grabbed my hand.

''Al where you going?''

''I'm leaving don't mind stay here and fuck Barbara, Brandon will drive me home.''

''Are you crazy she hugged me and I couldn't do nothing I don't want her I want you.''

''Are you sure about that?''

''I've never been so serious before.''

I hugged him and we start kissing each other. Now I am sure that he won't break my heart, and I am so happy I've never been that happy ever before.