.Emergency Time.

I walked up  alone this time which means that my aunt was not at home. Where the hell is she? I was starting to worry. Ok maybe we have some differences but that doesn't mean that she is not my family and the sister of my father. I stood up of my bed and washed my face with cold water, I changed my clothes and I was ready to leave and go to school when my phone rung and I picked up the call..

''Hello?''

''Hello are you miss  Blade?''

''Yes who is this?'' I was so scared..

''I am calling from the local hospital your aunt Jessica Blade had an accident with her car and she is hard injured...''

''I am coming right there.'' I closed the phone and called Diana to drive me there, we may didn't have a good relationship but, I didn't want her to die.

''She going to be ok?'' Diana asked me.

''I don't know I will learn more when we'll get there.''

One hour later...

''Hello doctor I am Alice blade...''

''Oh yes come here.''

''Diana stay here and I'll come.''

I followed the doctor to his office and closed the door behind me.

''So she will die?'' I asked.

''We need blood..''

''I will give drive me to the place now.''

''Ok follow me.''

A while ago the doctor came out and told me that we were on a very critical situation and that we needed more blood I offered myself but, the nurses didn't let me cause I already gave much. The someone broke the silence.

''I will give.'' Diana said. I was speechless.

''Really?''

''Yeah I know that you love her besides she is a monster..'' we laughed and she gave the amount that was missing.

''Ok I think we are just fine but, you have to leave and take a rest cause she won't wake up till tomorrow afternoon.''

We thanked the doctor and left from the hospital and drove to my home it was such a busy day that we just wanted to relax for a bit.

''You don't really hate her aren't you?''

''Look we have our differences but I can't remove somebody's life just because I am selfish and she is my family weather I like it or not.''

''You are the most cool girl I ever knew and I mean it all the other girls will think how they will become popular and you just saved somebody's life.''

''That's is me yeah..''

''So tell me what happened yesterday with Bryan..''

I started talking about how amazing dancer is and how handsome etc. you know me I was babbling about him for about two hours.

''I got bored hearing for him all the time..''

''I know sorry so what do you want to do?''

''First of all washtub from school tomorrow and go for shopping and for now just dancing..''

''I am in let me bring my mp3.''

I turned the volume up and start Harlem shake we had such a funny time together that we didn't realize that time passed.

''Well sis let's sleep cause I want tomorrow to go for shopping..''

''Ok sweet dreams Din.''

''No wild dreams for you and MR. Flinxton, girl.''

''I hope so..''

We laughed and slept at the minute our head hit the pillow.

We have some developments over here Alice saved her aunt or the 'monster' as she calls...