.Romantic moments.

.....Someday, someone will walk 

into your life and makes you realize why  it never worked out with anyone else.....

We left the club and Bryan drove me home, I was so tired that I wanted just to sleep besides we have school tomorrow and I had to wake up early.''So we arrived thanks for driving me home Bryan.''

''No I should have left you at the club to come on your feet all the way from there.''

''Why to do something so cruel?''

''Because you didn't trust me. How are we going to build a relationship without having faith?''

''I am sorry baby it's just that I still cannot believe that we are together. That's all.''

''Don't worry baby. You are mine and I'm yours.'' I smiled and kissed him.

''Alright now that everything is solved out I am going to sleep, we have school tomorrow.''

''What without a kiss?''

''I forgot that!'' I laughed and kissed him.My aunt was sleeping so I would hear preaching tomorrow.I entered the bathroom changed my clothes into a short shorts and a t-shirt and went to sleep. I really hope to see Bryan in my dreams so I won't miss him that much as I miss him now that we are apart.Me and Bryan where hugging at the beach at night it was so romantic we were looking at stars. It was so peaceful, the only sound you could hear was waves.And suddenly Brandon was running toward to me, he was a lot of anxious he said that he has something important to tell me.''Alice I need to talk to you.''

''What is it Brandon?''

''Al wake you have to get ready for school.'' My aunt screamed and woke me up from my dream.. ''You couldn't wait five minutes?''

''Why should I do that?''

''I wanted to finish my dream first.''

''Ohhh ok and you would tell to your teacher.. 'sorry I just wanted to finish my dream first.''

''Ha ha very funny. What time is it?''

''Is almost 8:20''

''What? I am already late for school...''

''Next time don't come at 2:00 when it's weekday and you have school...''

''I am so sorry aunt I was with Bryan.''

''Our neighbor?''''Yes..''''What is going on with him?''

''Long story another time I have to get ready for school.''

''Wait a minute...''

My aunt called someone and I was sitting on the couch.

''Hello? Are you MR. Levin? Ms Alice Blade won't come at school today because she is sick.. Thank you have a nice day you too. No school for you today, now you have plenty of time to tell me about you at Bryan.''

''You are amazing aunt, wait to sent some messages and be right back.''

-Din I won't come school today my aunt lied to principal that I'm sick so we could have some talk.--You lied but I'm really sick. I am throwing up from yesterday till now. :(

--Get well soon girl, I can't be crazy alone. ;)-I decided not to text Bryan but, call him.

''Hello baby.. How are you?''

''Good morning to the most prettiest girl in the world, I am in school where are you?''

''I won't come today cause...''