.Big time night.

Time passed and today me and Bryan we're having our one month anniversary. I can't believe it that I could possibly be in a relationship with him. By the way my aunt didn't come home still because her job sent her to Minnesota for work. Today we've decided to spent all day together, he also told me that he has a surprise for me. I can't wait till night I'm so happy and I am also ready to move on our relationship to the next lever. Now I am sure that he loves me. The only bad thing is that Brandon still is a trouble but, I don't care for him cause I'm with the man that I wanted. My phone interrupt my thoughts.

''Hello baby how are you?''

''Hello my beautiful girl I am fine are you ready for today?''

''yeah I'm ready where are you taking me?''

''It's a surprise but dress up in a formal way.''

''Ok love you, talk you later.''

''I love you too baby see you at night.''

I had four hours to get ready Diana came from my home to help me with the clothing stuff.

''How are you felling for today?''

''You can't imagine I'm so happy.''

''I'm so happy for you too. So what are you going to wear?''

''He told me something formal.''

Diana opened and throw everything from my wardrobe on my bed. After some research she chose a long dark red dress with open neckline. I had a warm bath and then Diana made my hair and my makeup I dressed and I was ready.

Diana left and few moments later Bryan came.

''Hope you're ready.''

''As you can see I am.''

''I have to watch out with you, I don't want you to be stolen.''

''No one will steal me from you baby.''

''Yes but you can steal anyone's heart with your eyes.''

We went to his car and he put on some soft music. One hour later we arrived at a fancy restaurant.

''Are you kidding me?''

''No come on follow me.''
Everything was amazing and I am sure that this costs a lot of money.

''It's very expensive here.''

''Don't worry about that baby, you're worth it.''

We ate our gourmet dinner and had one of the finest wine.

''This is for you.''

He gave me a small bag and I was so happy. I opened it and saw a book ''100 reasons why I love you.''

''This is amazing thank you so much.''

''I made it my own.''

''This is so sweet.''

''Well I have two presents for you first is this.''

I gave him a teddy bear that is holding a heart.

''Thanks a lot baby and the second one?''

''Wait I'll give it to you at home.''

''Ok can't wait.''

Two hours later we left the restaurant and we were on the way to return home.

''Can you only tell me what is about?''

''No you have to wait don't be a five year old boy.''

''Ok whatever.''

We arrived and I kissed him on the neck.

''Follow me at my home.'' We were kissing and I stopped.

''Bryan I am ready.''

''What you mean?''

''This is my second present for you.''

''You mean that you want to make love?''

''Yes I want.''

He smiled at me and he start taking off my clothes and then his. He start kissing me on the lips and he was rubbing my secret place.

''You can't imagine how much I love you baby.''

''I love you too Bryan.''

He took of his underwear and put on a condom, safety is the first priority, and then he entered into me. First he was soft and slow and then continues fast and wild. I tried to smother my shrieks by biting his neck or scratch him on the back with my nails but then I couldn't help it and I set myself free to enjoy without any limit one of the finest sex I ever had in my life. Half an hour later he finished and he collapsed on my breasts.

''That was...'' I start to say but he cut me

''You didn't like it?''

''No that was perfect, I loved it.''

''Really?''

''Yes why wouldn't I?''

''Just curiosity.''

''Don't tell me that you're insecure too.''

''No I'm not.''

''Ok then for you to know I liked it.''

''I love you Al I want you know that.''

''I know that I love you too baby.''

''Ok let's get some sleep now I'm exhausted.''

''Yes me too, goodnight baby.''

''Goodnight babe.''

I couldn't imagine my life to be so exciting. I am sleeping almost every night with the man that I love and he loves me too, I have a best friend that helps me with anything I need and some hours away I have a crazy aunt that I love and she loves me I couldn't ask for nothing more than that.

In the morning I stretched my hand to hug Bryan but, he wasn't there. He wouldn't leave without telling me anything.

{\4