.A massage from mister perfect, hot boy etc. etc.

-can I just have him for 2 minutes?-

Today is Friday why?? I now have two days to spent with her.

I stood up and took a bath before going to school. I wore a pair of jeans and a pink shirt made my hair into a ponytail again and called Diana to come and drive me to school I was so bored to walk now.

''What is up my girl?''

''My life is a hell''

''Oh your aunt again?''

''Its not that. it is that I will have two days with her and I prefer to kill myself.''

''Shut up you will come to me these two days. We will have fun together and don't forget we have the dance tomorrow.''

Fuck why? I forgot it

''Listen Diana I don't want to come. I mean look at me.''

''Don't worry I will fix you up.''

Why am I so scared of her words...

We arrived at the school and today we have class together which means talking and learning. I couldn't stop looking at him he was so sexy with his leather jacket and the look of the bad boy.

''Will you stop looking at him like a piece of chocolate?''

''What I wasn't looking anybody''

''Yeah right I believed you''

''Ok yes I like him a lot but he is a player and I am a nerdy girl. What is my chance?''

''I don't believe that he is so asshole. He looks a nice boy.''

'' I know.. I will talk to him at the break.''

''that's my girl.''

I was so nervous that every five minutes I checked my phone to see the hour finally the bell rang and went forward to him. When he looked I lost my words.

''I just wanted to say hi.'' I said

''Oh hi nerdy girl. Look I need your help with math's so can you do my homework I will call you after all to go for a coffee.''

''But you don't have my phone''

''Of course I have it you silly girl later I have to leave.''

I walked back to my friend sad and angry.

''So what happened?''

''He told me to do his homework.''

''What a jerk...''

I was so upset that I left school and went to home my aunt was at work so I wrote her a message that I would sleep at Diana's home today. I prepare a backpack with my clothes and my shoes for the dance tomorrow. The clock hit 14:00 and I was waiting for Diana to come and take me.

Minutes later I heard the horn so I went out and sit on the front seat. We arrived at her house..it was really big and her parents are traveling from country to country to  work but, she was 18 and she could stay alone except me. We sat at her big sofa and start our gossip thing. When my phone rang and I saw a message from an unknown number.

-What is going on nerdy girl? I think you don't want to help me with my homework huh?-

Oh my god Bryan has my number but how he found it? He might asked to get it I can't believe it.

''What is happening?'' Diana asked me. I showed her the message and we start screaming together.

I took my phone and send him back.

-Yeah I don't want to help you have to do something by yourself someday you know-

I know I am bad but, this is me what we can do.

''So little Al tomorrow we have the dance and we are going I will dress you up and make your make up. Its time to show your dance moves lady.''

''You are so funny Diana you think that our classmates will want to see me dancing?''

''Don't forget that everyone will wear a fancy mask no one will recognize you.''

''I think you are right.''

''I am always right dear.'' We laughed and go to sleep at her room. We have a big day tomorrow.

The dance is coming and 'MR perfect' ingoring Al will that happen tomorrow?