His friends courted me!

Chapter 7

Being in love is just like walking on cloud nine. Even if you are afraid, or angry, as long as you are in love, everything will be better.

You are always happy. Although it will give you pimples sometimes for not having a proper sleep.

How can you sleep if you are always thinking about the one that you love? His face, his actions, the way he speaks and his whole being will always be remembered and will always keep on playing in your mind.

Then suddenly you will laugh for no reason at all when you will remember the things that the two of you shared.

The love that you shared is worth remembering after all.

Our beautiful love story continued. Being with my Crunchy is indeed crunchy at all lol.

He always visited me at my house. But still secretly.

There are just some funny moments that I will never forget.

When Giovanni's friends got the guts and took the risk of courting me.

There are two of them. Let's begin with the first one. The runaway boy Addie.

This is a very funny moment. I visited my friend Clawe as I wanted to see their new piglets.

Her mom bought two piglets and planned to raise them until it was good to sell or cook, especially during birthdays and fiestas.

I was happily watching the piglets eat when suddenly someone called my name.

It's Addie! I greeted him and he looked bothered and hesitant.

Oh, just what's his problem? But I never mind and continued watching the piglets.

Then a few moments later.

He shouted my name! I was shocked and looked at him.

And I asked him "Yes?".

But he is still bothered. Suddenly he finally got the courage to speak.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" that's what he said in a loud voice. Then what's funny is he immediately ran without looking at me.

And I am left dumbfounded and speechless. Then I heard Clawe at my back laughing.

"What was that? It's very funny haha, saying I love you then run away!" Then she continued to laugh.

And my answer is. "Well, I don't know". And join her laughing too.

Yeah, I didn't know and expected that he would say that!

That night, I told Giovanni what happened and he was laughing too. I don't know if he felt jealous.

But he is laughing so hard at that moment. Then one day all his friends hung out at Aunt Linda's store and Addie was also there.

His friends still didn't know that we had a relationship. As he is a quiet and secretive guy.

But for my Circle of Friends, they all knew that I was with Giovanni.