how could you ?

YN's pov

After what the doctor said, the tears couldn't stop flowing from my eyes and on the other side dad was in total shock

"Doctor what are you saying how it can happen, she was well then suddenly it can't be ........." , Dad said uttering.

"yes Mr. Shin it could be a shock for you but she has already got some heart pain and attacks before but they weren't that big so might your wife also didn't realize about it or might she realise but never concerned over it ...."doctor continued

"but can't it be cured...?",dad asked again.
"yes it could be but it's on the serious stage if now we diagnose her also then it won't work.........."doctor said shattering our last hope left.

After that we left from there but didn't say anything about this to mom We don't want to make mom worry about this.

At home,

"don't do any work and relax and take your medicine all at time. "

"okay! Okay! I'll do it but why you both are getting that much worried about me it's all fine. I'm ok. You told me that I fainted just because of a lil weakness. It happens sometimes don't worry that much",mom said assuring her.

I don't want to show my tears to mom so I just bowed my head down with that I left from there suddenly.

"what happen to her...? she's so strange today!",she asked in a confused tone

"don't talk too much, and take rest, she's just a lil tired so she went to take a rest",dad said diverting her away .

Next morning I went to mom, my eyes were still swallow due to my cries and last night didn't slept also because the whole I thinking about mom.

"oh good morning princess!",mom said waving towards me.

"good morning m....",my words were cracking up.

"wait a minute why are your eyes swallowed did you cry last night. Mennnn..no mom."

"you're lying to your mom, tell me honey what happened, is everything alright....?.cuz it doesn't seem so...",mom said raising her one eyebrow

After hearing those words from mom and seeing her face I couldn't stop my tears and suddenly hugged her and cried so hard

"oh my god child what happened to you why are you crying like that.....stop crying.. you are making me worried...",she asked in a worried tone.

"mom I can't leave you.... I really don't want to..",i said as i was sobbing hardly I couldn't control my tears anymore

"leaving me .... But where am I going I'm here with you and will always be with you when you'll need me....", She asked again confused by my tone.

Suddenly I realized what I had done I suddenly broke the hug and was about to leave from there in a hurry but mom held my hands when dad also came there

"child what's the matter tell me..?"

"mom iii..it's nothing..."

"no it's something tell me what it is I want to know I'm seeing you from yesterday the time when we are back from the hospital you and shin both are behaving so strange would you guys tell me what's the matter..?"

(She was in a serious tone as she realised that we are hiding something from her )

"it's nothing, why are you getting worried, and it's time for your medicine to go and take it.", Dad said trying to take her away

We have requested mom so much but she didn't get it and we got to tell her everything
what the doctor said about her condition. Mom's eyes were lil teary but she held them and said

"oh! So you guys are worried about this don't get worried, who came into this world has to go one day some take much time and some went earlier",she said trying to collect us

(I was crying but when I saw dad his eyes were teary too which really made my heart ache more)

She continued

"Yes it's a thing that after coming in this world we get something special that is a family, which loves us and take care of us, it's always a regret that after leaving this world we won't able to meet them again and mine would be also same... "

"But don't worry even if I get died I'll always be with you guys in your souls....."

"don't you dare to say that you are going to leave us anytime...",dad said again.

"I'm sorry but it's the reality shin one day we have to leave from here but before leaving I have a wish which I want to see coming true.. That is I want to see my princess getting married and being a Queen..",mom said .

"mom you are not leaving anywhere and about getting married this will happen afterwards ,now I just want to be with you I don't want to go anywhere.....", I told her in a sobbing voice .

"child please don't say like this it's my last wish which I really want to see coming true!",she told again

"But mom...."

"please don't deny it !! Child..."

I don't know what to say at that time I was just seeing my mom's happiness at that time so i nodded my head in yes!

"I'm really so happy I can't describe my happiness thank you child, you listened shin we'll see her getting married, thank you so much child, thank you so much my princess...",She held my hands and kissed me on my forehead

I was very happy that mom was happy .

After some days mom came to me and told me that they have found the groom and he's none other than the son of Yuna company one of the biggest companies.

I smiled and hugged mom. I hadn't seen him nor know who he was, and didn't want to get married but I had to say yes cuz mom was really happy and I just wanted to see her happy.

I came back from my thoughts as I heard Britney's voice.

Britney:- "yn ! You again went in your thoughts, come out we reached the beauty salon.

I just nodded and went to the salon

Back to Emily and yn

"Wait yn I'm really sorry for what happened with your mom but are you crazy or mad or something?",Emily asked raising her eyebrow.

"Emily i kn.....",

Before i could say anything she cut off my words and

"Yn i don't know whether i should tell that you're silly or crazy , i mean how could you just accept to get married just as ", she said again.

"Yn you know it could really destroy your life with that decision and I don't know why your mom has such kind of wish ",she continued.

"It does Emily , but you know mom , i loved i loved more than myself, at that time i couldn't think but to just accept it ", i said lowering my head .

"Sometimes it looks the situation are crazy for you but you can't do anything else than accepting it "

We were in the middle of our conversation when Emily phone rang but she picked up it rang several times but still she didn't after a while I signalled her to pick up at first she hesitated but then she picked up .

"When did you start caring about me dad ",Emily said on the call .

"I would never ",she continued on the call.

"I said what I said , and dad you shouldn't come over , it's not very glad to see you here ",she continued but her voice becomes dark .

She was on call but suddenly her expression changed from anger to gloomy .and next moment the only thing i heard was

"You can't do this to me dad ",she said trying to process what just happened.

I was tryna read her expression but it was difficult so difficult.