will he be impressed?

Yn pov

We both came to the cafeteria when it was the break as we both haven't eaten anything since morning.

"Yn I'll go get some drinks to have, can you place the order", she said moving towards the vending machine.

"Yeah sure",i replied back .

"But wait, what you wanna have?", I asked turning towards her.

"Matjesfilet and roasted pork ", she said waving her hand .

"Gotcha",i said as i turned around to the canteen place
When i bumped into someone.

What's wrong with the day today I'm bumping into everyone. I didn't raise my head.

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry , i didn't mean to ......", As i was apologizing bowing my head constantly.
That person didn't say anything and just left from there but his scent hit my breath.

"It's familiar", i said from myself but shrugged off the thought.
And went to take the food.

After taking the food i went to the table where Emily was sitting .
When i reached there i saw her sitting on the chair and tapping her foot constantly.

I put the food on the table and asked her

"What's wrong girl?"
"Hey yn you're here, come come sit", she said and gestured towards the chair.
I sat immediately out of curiosity.

She leaned a little forward supporting her hands on the table.

"It's our first day in the university, and already so many beautiful and handsome people here i can see",she said .

"Yeah yeah continue", i said as i took a sip of my Americano .

"I just saw a guy passing from here, he was damn gorgeous, those eyes, his hair, his face , his style, just wow ...", she said in one breath .

"Calm down calm down girl",i said cutting her off.

"But you know yn he was like literally gorgeous an angel, I'm so excited", she said as she looked towards me with smirky eyes.

"No no don't say that, i can read your eyes, I'm not gonna be a part of it"
"Come on yn aren't you my friend?", she said doing a puffy face.

"Come on girl, don't make such faces, how I'll reject you then", i said turning away from her .

"Please yn , girl he's in our university, can't let him slide", she added again.

After some time

"Okay i accept my defeat", i said tired of rejecting her.

"Oh ma god sweetheart, you're the best", she said as she came towards me and hugged me and peck me on the cheeks.

"Yaah !, Girl not that, i don't like it", i said rubbing the cheeks where she pecks me .

"Woah , girl you're behaving like you never kissed any boy", she said putting a sarcasm in her tone .

"Of course not"
The break got over. And we headed towards our class.

"Seems like we need to find someone for you too", she said tapping her index finger on her temples.

"Dumbo you're so forgetful, did you forget wgydfnjfcbnm",i said hitting her lightly.

"Oh sh*t how did i forget, you told me about it but hey.....", She said as she turned towards me and stopped.

"What happened?".

"Girl you forgot too, you haven't completed your story yet"

" Ha ha don't worry when we'll be free, I'll continue it"

"That's amazing", she said happily and we moved towards the class.

After few days

"Hey yn what do you think of this dress ?", She asked coming out in a new cloth .

"It's good Emily "

"You're saying this in every dress , pick one perfectly".

"Yes it's because every dress is looking so good on you ", i said assuring her.

"Is that ?, Would he be impressed?", She asked me again.

"Um who ?", I said raising my one eyebrow.

She placed the dress to another side and came to sit beside me .

"Oh yn you're really forgetful, that guy , i got to know that he's attending that party too ", she said .

Flashback

We were in the class it's the second week here when the head of the class appears in front of our seat and

"Hey guys how's everything going on ?", She asked her approaching us.

"It's all good leader ",we said together.

"Well good to hear, you guys are having good time at the university", she said.

"By the way, there's gonna be a welcome party our seniors are throwing for us", she added.

"So you guys are invited too , they told me to notify all the students", she added again.

"Ok we'll be there, thank you leader",we thanked her.

"No worries", she moved and was to go when
"And I'll message you guys the venue place and time, be on time ok", she said as she left with a smile .

Flashback ends

"But how did you get to know that he's attending it?", I asked in confusion.

"Yo girl I've got some internal friends", she said with a proud smile.

"When did you made internal friends huh?, you shifted from Italy just one week before me",i said.

"Oh forget it, just help me pick one"

"Ok ok "

She tried various dresses and one was just so eye-catching that it caught our eyes eventually.

We picked that dress for her, it was elegant, beautiful and perfect for her.

"How about you?", she asked.

"What me?",

"You're dress?", She asked again.

"I'll wear an--", before i could finish my sentence she cut off in middle and pushed me out from bed and made me stand .

"Don't say you're gonna wear anything", she said as she start picking one for me.

I was standing there like a statue cuz i know I'm dead if i speak a word right now, she's so serious about fashion and all that stuffs.

She cannot find a good one according to her.
She sat on the bed on a little frustration.

"Yn everything's looking good on you but it seems like something is missing there i can't understand what's that", she said as she took a deep breath .

When we heard the bell ring .

We both went there and a guy was standing there with a box in his hands.

"Yes?", Emily asked him in confusion.
"Ma'am it had been sent by Ms. Russell", he said as he handed the box to us and left from there.

"What could be insider there", we both said in confusion.

But when we opened the box we both were shocked at that, we faced each other in a dramatic shock and....

"OH MY GOD"

_____________________
Hope you liked the chapter will see soon in the next soon, till than stay tune.....
And be happy......

From author
^⁠_⁠^