coincidence and mistake

"What's this yn bruh?",Emily asked me scratching her head trying to figure it out.

I looked down at my phone and again at the place.

"I haven't read wrong this is what she sends ",i said while my eyes were trying to figure out the place too.

The place seems to be an abandoned area shattered things ,all around , the entry door seems to lose its grip anytime.

"Anyways let's go inside".

I simply nodded and we went inside .

But our eyes can't believe that this is the same place a while ago from outside. Inside was a vintage theme theatre fair going on. It was all so dazzling and lively. A kind of place I've never been to.

It was so unique .
I looked towards Emily and her face was in the shape of a big WOW .

"Yn yn yn this is so beautiful",she was saying hopping like a little kid .

"Yes Emily ",i replied.

But suddenly my face WOW dropped into a HOW .

"How are we going to find her at this kind of place ?",we both said as realisation hit us.

There was an uncountable number of people in different attire and faces .

We were in our thoughts when someone patted our back .

"It's you Werner ",i said as we both turned towards him.

"Yes ladies , and i guess you are here to join us right ?",he said giving us a bright smile.

"Umm us ?"

"Oh haha I guess Russel hasn't told you yet , we all are friends",he said giving us another smile.

We smile in response too.

"Let's go ladies , this way ",he said as we headed towards a direction.

"Oh it's the Italian vintage ",Emily said as we saw a group dressed in an Italian old theme theater .

"Oh it's german vintage"

We came and stopped at a place probably the centre of the fair. It was giving us nostalgia . When Russel came to us . As always this time her look was different, giving the Vibes of both lively and deadly texture.

Then when Alex entered panting towards us .

"Guys save me , someone save me from this Oliver guy "

Then we saw Oliver running towards him with a rose in his hands .
"Hey babe wait look i brought this for you ",he said catching him .

When Russel trapped him
"Russel save me from this guy , i came here but have no idea from where he came and from that time he is chasing me",he said in one breath.

She thinks for a while and
"Oliver come here "
"No Russel don't"
"Learn to appreciate it ",she said passing Alex back from her to front.

He gave him the flower and a bonus kiss . We died laughing, Alex was traumatized again.

But Emily pinching my stomach and staying something took me out from my thoughts.

"Yn see, see it's him it's him ",she said enough for everybody to hear when we turned our heads to see who it was .

"Oh haha meet guys my beloved brother.........",before Russel could say anything.

"Adrien Engle?",i was shocked at my view . He is Russel's brother ?!

"Yn you know him ?",Emily's eyes turned towards me and then back to Adrien.

"Just a coincidence",Adrien told and went away from there .

I don't want but this fucking mind gosh unintentionally I held his hands .

"Just a coincidence?",i said looking towards him.

"Yes ",he said and took his hands away from my grip.

"Hey yn you never mentioned you knew him ,by the way wait for me , I'll go catch him ",she said and ran in the direction Adrien went .

Russel came to me she was to say something but my eyes diverted into another direction.

Before she could say anything I ran in the direction, i can deal with this later but now finding this is more important.

"Hey wait, wait you ",i said pointing my one finger towards him while gasping for air .

He stopped but didn't turn around, but i can say it's him , the scent is familiar.
I don't want to make a fuss so i directly came to the point.

"Why do you seem like I've met when I haven't and those coincidences , your scent whenever it hits me it seems so familiar why ?",i said waiting for his response

But he said only one thing and it kept ringing inside my head

"Don't think too much ,IT WAS JUST A MISTAKE "

he said and disappeared again in the darkness before i could realise.