He knows

Yn pov

I met Emily in the hallway, her face has a terrified look , i knew the moment we all were trying to avoid has arrived .

"There's no way out of it ,and i won't let you go that way ",Emily said turning towards me .

"Exactly yn , you have no idea what worse it could be ",Alex said supporting the Emily's statement.

"And besides that , do you think HE would let you",Russel said streching the word he and I'm well aware about whom she was talking about.

"Guys it's the only way out and we just gotta trick him a bit ",i responded.

"And you really think it's easy ?",Werner said pacing the place here and there .

"But Emily ",i said as i turned towards her.

"Emily will have to force the worst if she is into it , you guys just told about his last wife , he took her soul so brutally ",i said again justifying my opinion.

"That's the matter yn , do you really think we are gonna leave you in between with those criminals and rapists ",Alex frowned.

"And in any case if they get to know before completion of the plan , there's no way out ",Alex continued.

"There's an 'IF' this could be in a positive way too ,and you guys would be there , just in case ----",before i could complete my sentence Emily intruppted.

"Just in case ,something happens to you , i would be the reason only"

"But we have literally discussed every way out , there are literally minus possible succession except this one ",i said again.

Alex pov

Yn has no idea what kind of hell she is stepping into it .

Marcos Rogger

Not just him but his whole background, his family , his connection are fucked up . They are nothing but a bunch of dangerous criminals, gamblers and rapists .

I still remember the time when we got to know about his wife's case .

The way she was beaten up , assaulted, tortured to death , it can make a simple human shiver to spines . Despite of all , there wasn't a single thing anybody could do about it . His wife's family disappeared after the incident. The investigation team which were working on the case were murdered in the worst way.

"I'm not supporting the plan , Adrien will kill me for supporting it , if he gets to know about it ",i replied forcing them to stop what's wandering into their minds.

A lot of argument it's been almost evening, still arguing, yn is putting herself into the death trap , but there's no way out for Emily too .

It has a chance that it'll be successful but it could be failed in the worst way too.

And talking of Adrien , bro is not here that's why they are arguing this much , his one word would be enough to end this discussion.

He has some other plans about that Marcos .

Time skip to evening

Author's pov

"Adrien you're fucking it up more, you sure about risking her ?",Alex said , pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"I know , but this is the only way , i don't think anybody could even handle it other than her", adrien said as he leaned to the table beside him.

"But still--"

before Alex could complete his sentence, Adrien stopped him

"Don't you ever think, i wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on her", Adrien said shutting the words in a single sentence.

"I just hope it turns out well",yn said as she sighed.

She was staring at the stars from the room of her balcony which were barely visible over the cloudy sky.

"Would you mind if I come inside"?

A sudden voice pulled her out from her thoughts as she turned to found Adrien standing on the doorway leaning against the wall, crossing his arms.

"Oh it's you", she said as she sighed with relief.

He gave a side smile before entering in her room as he approached her.

"I've the plan", he mentioned as her head turned towards him sideways with curious eyes.

Time skips after a few days

Sound was bustling in entire club , drunk people here and there dancing , in trance of drink.
Her eyes dancing in each and every corner of the club, as she entered.

She has no idea but there were already a pair of eyes watching her.

"DEFINETELY UPTO SOMETHING",the voice mumbled evaporating in the bustling environment of the club , before turning the head away as he took a sip of his martini.

_____________________✯__________________

Hope you guys are doin well......hope you guys will catch up with it ... continuing the series and now will post regularly and next chapter would be a bit special to hope you guys stay tuned......

Take care ly all