I'll play

Russel pov

"But I still didn't get it why did your dad killed your mom ?",i asked as i turned towards Emily again.

"Maybe for money ",Werner said as he came towards us sitting on the couch .

"Money?"
"But her dad already has a lot of money ",i said as I'm still confused .

"He has now but he didn't had earlier ",he said again crossing my words .

"I'm still confused "

"I guess Emily would tell it more perfectly",Werner said again.

As all of us our eyes fall on Emily . Seems Just like me everyone else was confused.

"My mom's dad was one of the successful business at his time , mom married dad because she wanted to have a normal life ",Emily began  .

"But after a few years of marriage my mom's dad died which ultimately my mom the  nominee for the whole property ",she continued.

Everyone glances were all over her.

"That's when my dad's behaviour started getting changed and when he got to know that if mom wouldn't be alive , he'll become the king of the empire "

"And that's what he did , he killed my mom for money and power ",she said.

"Is the same reason again?",Alex intruppted absorbing the talk .

"Yes ",Werner replied.

"I don't understand , her dad is ....., Forget it , i don't wanna spit any bad words ",Alex replied back in frustrated voice .

"Hey Adrien, yn , in which thoughts you both are ?",i asked raising one eyebrow .

"I don't think discussing the past here would be so much useful", Adrien said finally broking the silence he was keeping from earlier.

"Exactly, right now we should think of something, which will take Emily out from all this shit ",yn spoke supporting the statement.

" I think we should all first wait for any further notification from her dad ", Alex said getting up from the place he was sitting.

"Yes i guess it would be right ",Emily exclaimed.

Oh poor baby her voice has been so blue just like her face  , never saw her like that .

"But---",before Werner could finish his sentence, Adrien gestures his hands in order to be silent .

"I think Alex is right , let's leave it here right now ",he said as he got up too .

"Werner Alex , to the place ",he said as everyone went out from the house leaving us three alone .

Yn pov

It's Monday again. Time to go for class.

"Yn i needed that subject schedule which i provided you last weak ",class leader told.

I nodded in response and went to pick it up from locker .

"Oh it's here",i said to myself as the papers were just in front of my locker .

But wait what was that my hands stopped at the object I saw inside .

My umbrella?

How is it here ? I shrugged off the thought and went to the class .

It was not long when I bumped into Emily in the hallway. She seemed so tense , her forehead started forming sweats.

And the things which we were afraid of .

After a few moments we all gathered up again.

"It's not going to be easy with him",Alex said talking a gulp of water .

"But why ? ",Russel asked in confusion.

"You cannot play tricks on him ",Alex replied.

The fear started building up inside Emily i can see it clearly.

"It's going to be worse ",Emily said .

Her voice was shuttering. I placed my hands over her to calm her down . She gave a little smile turning towards me . But it didn't last long .

"And above all that, he himself is paying attention to it ", Alex said as the room went silent .

"It won't happen, not at such big cost ",Werner said as a rage filled his voice .

After few moments

"Now it's the only way out ",i said as I'm already too irritated with these things.

Something has to be done for it . It's not so long but the memories we exchanged together were priceless.

"Are you fucking crazy yn ?",russel said as she got up from her place .

"I'll play the part of it ",
The words left my mouth , knowing well I'm going to engage myself in something which has the highest chance to ruin the world I have .

"Meddling with Marcos Rogger, i hope it won't cost me too much "

__________________________
Sorry for a really short chapter. I'll be updating the next chapter soon and it'll be of pretty good length ....hope you enjoy the story ...

From author