do I know you ?

I was approaching that figure when someone pulled me by my hand and hugged me .

I was shocked by the sudden behaviour but when I saw that person after breaking the hug I was more shocked .

The glamorous figure , those killer eyes , that perfectly done hair . It was the girl we met on the first of the university.

And I just controlled my emotions and a big loud voice let out my mouth.
"YOU"
"Yes sweetie , how're ya ?,you remember me ? ", She said in response.

I was still shocked by her sudden behaviour, I don't even know still she is treating me like she knows me for years .

"Yes i remember you ", i said giving an awkward smile .
"Haha no need to be uncomfortable around me , you can be relaxed ", she said smelling my emotions.

"H h ha ha , no no it just nothing ", i said again giving an awkward smile .

"So how's going yn , are you enjoying the party ?",

"Ye----",
I was to say when i stopped ,

"Y y you know my name ", i said .

"Yeah ",she said in confusion.
"I mean we just met once and we didn't had any proper convo neither do I know your name ", i said again in confusion.

"Oh ha ha , so that's the thing ", she said giving a slight laugh .

"Well I'm Russel Engle your senior", she said passing another smile.

Her smile is indeed angelic. Than when her name hit my head .

"Oh you sent us the dresses today?", I asked in shocked expression.

"Um we can talk about that later , btw how are you doing at the party , ?",

"Yeah it's quite interesting here and what just happened gonna memorable",i said now giving a genuine smile.

"Oh ha ha yeah, Alex and that guy  ", she said as we both laughed

She was talking when someone came and

"Ok yn enjoy the party , I gotta spare 5 minutes ", she said as she left from there giving her angelic smile.

"She is freaking amazing ",as I said in a very low voice but seems like was audible for someone intruppted me.

"Who's so good with my yn darling ", Emily said raising one eyebrow snapping me out of my thoughts .

"Russel "
"Oh the girl ", she said while i shaked my head .

"Oh yn I was to ask when you slipped from that freaking hilarious moment",she asked as

I realised what I was doing but got intruppted I gave a look towards that direction but seems like it's already too late .

"I guess I'm thinking too much ", i said in my mouth but she read my expression.

"What ?", She said arching her eyebrows.

"Nothing"

When all lights got focused at the front where Russel was standing.

"So everyone attention here ", she said as she tapped the mic.

"I hope you all are enjoying the welcome party , so as you all are enjoying it's time for a dance ,YEAH ", she said as the whole screemed in yeah .

"But but but let's make it a little more interesting", she said .

As all the lights went out and the only thing is the darkness.

"Find your partners for dance guys ",heard her voice from I don't know where .