it's familiar

"i can't believe my eyes yn ".
"Me too Emily ".
"They have arranged a lot for the welcome party", she said in a aww.

"Yeah you're right Emily",i said agreeing with her.

So the guy gave us a box and that box had two beautiful dresses in it, or should I say stunning dresses.

"Hey there's a note ", Emily said as i picked up the note and read it .

Note
Hey beauties, hope you like this dresses, we are throwing the parties but to make it a little more memorable, we are sending them dresses so it could be dress coded and everyone would look beautiful and gorgeous. See you in the party.
From
Your senior

I read as i looked towards Emily who was already admiring the dresses.

"This one should look good in you yn , you see it doesn't have sleeves but the straps are giving it an amazing look and it's the way i wanted it for you", she said putting it on me.

"Emily i can't wear this",i said rejecting it.

"Bu--", she said as she realised when she understand.

"Oh I'm really sorry yn", she said apologizing.

"Wear the another one, it would be perfect on you too", she said as she handed me the dress and started making my hair as I'm already so bad at these things.

After few moments

"Let's go Emily ",i said looking towards the mirror giving a last view of herself.

"Yes coming babe", she said as she approached me.

"So how about my Lambo, we can go from that, we will be on time"

"Nah dude, I'm going back to sleep if you have plans to go from that, i don't wanna die so soon", she said heading towards the house again in a dramatic way.

We both laughed when

"Let's go my car has been repaired already", she said as we both went out .

At venue

Unknown pov

I was at the party.

"Seems like Most of the juniors have arrived by now",i said as turned towards Alex who was sitting beside me at the bar counter.

"Yeah Werner , i just hope they won't be annoying like the previous juniors", he said as he took a sip of his scnapps .

We both were talking when my eyes fall on a girl who has just came...

"Damn did my heart just skipped a beat?",i thought to myself.

She was wearing a peach colour dress, simple yet elegant, eyes were like it can kill you anytime, her hair were wavy, and done so perfectly, her face lit up from the light in the hall falling on her ,doesn't seem like German.

I was in my own thoughts when

"Hey dude your cheeks ", he said as he paused before cracking into laugh.

"What's wrong with them?",i asked in confusion.

"They are red dude ", he said and let out another laugh.

"What, what the hell you're saying?", I said hitting my awkwardness.

"Oh my god dude, whom did you saw", as his gaze met mine and he understood.

"Wtf did i just blushed just by seeing her",i thought as i slapped myself mentally.

"Just wait, i thought you were so tough with your emotions, when did it drool so easily", he said smiling non stop.