he killed

Emily pov

The hall was soaked  in silence between the two of us .

"You aren't allowed to make my life decisions--",

Before i could finish my sentence a sudden hard slap hit my face almost making them red .
Now I just cannot control my emotions and a tear escapes my eyes .

I faced my dad and he was standing with no regrets no emotions.

I can't stand it anymore and I left the hall to be more specific the house as soon as i can . My legs were getting weak due to the emotions overcoming.

I fell on the ground , can't stand it anymore.
Tears were overflowing from my eyes like a flood , now I can't control them anymore.

"Why did you marry such a rascal ,mom ?",i screamed at the top of my lungs , not caring about the surrounding.

"He didn't left you now it seems like he's gonna ruin me too ",i said as another tear escaped my eyes.

The flashback of my mom's last moment will horrify me till my death .
Whenever i remember her smiling face , the face of her being helpless still haunts me .

I was in my own thoughts when a car honked , taking me out from my thoughts.

"Are you gonna cry whole night here , on the streets",a familiar voice echoed through my ears .

I raised my head and found werner in the car.
He moved out from the car and came bent down to my height ,gesturing to sit in the car .

I don't have any energy to ask him why he is here and how ? So I just went inside .

Werner pov

I came to Andersen to get some clue about that clueless brutal person but found myself that it's already too late . So I decided to go back tomorrow but when I was returning to my room I saw a familiar figure on the side of streets .

"Is it Emily ?",i said myself.

Her eyes were red , sobbing in the middle of the street.

I asked to get in the car and to my surprise she didn't even say a single word to question me .

After few moments

"What's the matter,Emily ?",i asked making my tone as much soft as i can .

She was silent didn't said anything, i didn't bother to ask again and to the whole journey she was silent .

I reached at the apartment I was staying. I showed her the empty room and was about to go to my room when she

"My dad killed my mom ",she said in tone with almost no emotion.

My feets froze i turned towards her and found that her face was emotionaless just like her voice . Just few moments ago she was sobbing like crazy and now she's emotionaless like a piece of stone .

"It was the night of summer , I was 12 at that time , I started hearing my mom's scream once again from the downstairs ",she continued.

"I was so scared i went to the corner of my room and sticked myself to it , because I've saw my dad how badly he treats my mom, and from past few months , he has started torturing my mom over some issue "

"When I saw him burning my mom's hand with the stove fire , the brutally he can , I'm not able to face him "

"He hurt her every way he can "

"I heard my mom's sobbing again , I gathered all my courage to go to her, i was taking my steps so slowly that nobody could hear me "

"But when I was able to see what's going on downstairs, this time dad was sitting on the couch with a suitcase with himself and some stranger was dragging my mom outside "

"I couldn't control myself and rushed towards her to held her , i hugged her tightly and started sobbing "

"But my mom was telling me just one thing to me 'go away from here Emily ', i didn't want to leave her , but then i found that my dad dragged me aside , i can't get away from his grip "

"When again my mom said 'please don't do anything to my child' and i found the world getting darker around me and lost my consciousness "

"I felt my heard dizzy again, I woke up and don't know how long I was unconscious here , i was still in the same posture as earlier I was "

"I got up holding my head but my feet slipped on some liquid and I felt directly on the floor , but the time my eyes went on the scenerio , the world stopped "

"I saw my mom's body lying , showing no sign of life , when I noticed that I was completely drenched in the blood , which was none other than my mom's "

I was shocked at what I just heard , i looked towards her again and this time her eyes were full of tears again , she started losing her stand almost fell to ground.

I rushed towards her , but she has already lost  her consciousness.

I picked her up and took her to the room . And I just held myself near the bed .

Her tears have been dried on her cheeks , eyes were puffed due to crying.

"When did she end up like this ?",i asked myself looking at the face which I've always seen smiling has been a complete mess due to crying.

"Gotta find out about her mfking dad "