everything's fine?

[ reader's description advised :- this chapter could contain some sensitive part so if you feel uncomfortable please leave that part ]

Russel pov

"I should have understood earlier, that it was all your plan , how did i even got into your trap ,
AGHHHHH ",he said moved towards to get into his room.

"Stop Adrien, i said stop it "
"I'm saying it again, give me the answer"
Still he didn't give a glance and kept moving.

"Does he have got some death wishes"I told to myself.

"I told ya  stop and fucking answer my question",i said again but now raged has filled my voice .

"What answer do you need now ?",he turned towards me at his place while folding his arms on his chest .

"What kind of behaviour, was it ? Why are you being so rude towards her ?",i asked folding my hands to my chest too.

"Do you want me to make the same mistake as her husband did ?",he said raising both eyebrows.

"Then what will be the difference " he added.

"I don't think there's anything wrong when it's mutually consented",i replied back.

"Mutually consented huh? do you really think? , Sister, she is married and has a husband",he said again but frustration in his voice can be heard.

"Do you know how much it hurts ?, why did you even do that , bringing her back to me ",he added.

He turned around and went upstairs towards his room . The click clack of his shoes and his figure faded from the vision.

I didn't say anything for now . Guess I've got my answer.

"So I've to do something for YN's partner , anything for my brother ",i said to myself as a smirked appeared on my face .

Yn pov

I was roaming in my room , still processing the things which happened today.

"Should I call it a worst day or a reality?",i said to myself as i leaned towards the wall beside me .

At first Adrien , he is behaving so strange and that rude voice .
I guess it's the first time I've heard .
And that mysterious guy ,

"What does he even mean by mistake? , What was he talking about, Aghhhh"
"My head will burst out with all it "

I was wandering in my room talking with myself as these problems will get solved ,then when my phone rang and

"It's mom ",i said to myself took a deep breath palmed a fake smile and it's time to pick it .

After some moment

"I-i-i see mom , will be waiting for you ",i said as I placed the phone beside but then suddenly my room door got slammed open making a thunder sound.

" YN ",Emily said in a loud tone as she entered my room.

"Why are you calling my name in the capital alphabet?",i said .

As she came towards  me wiggling like a child and sat beside me.

"Hey yn babe , that guy is so rude asf"

"What happened?",i asked raising my eyebrows.

"You know I followed him at that fair but when I talked to him , he didn't reply to me even after so many times at the last several attempts and he said only thing before walking away,
DON'T FOLLOW, ITS NOT GONNA BENEFIT YOU
and he went away ",she finished her statement pouting her lips.

I just hummed in response, don't know what to say .

"And you know you know his tone was rude , so rude ",she said again.

I was just shaking my head like a controlled statue .

"Hey yn you know him right?",she said again turning towards me .

"Um "

"Um?"

"Um we used to be friends",i said showing no emotions.

"USED TO BE ? What does that mean , did anything happened?",she asked in confusion.

"Nothing happened ",i said in a calm tone .

Flashback

"Hey ", Adrien said as i got flinched from the sudden voice .

He giggled over my reaction and sat beside me .
"What brings you here ?",i asked still glancing over the lake in front of me .

He stopped for a while when he suddenly spoke

"I'M GOING BACK TO GERMANY"

My emotions stopped for a while processing his words .

"Oh safe journey",i said as i stood up to go .

I said so easily to him but inside me was an emotional storm going on. But why ?

"Tomorrow 5:47pm ",he said as i didn't even turn around.

I don't want to show any emotion , it's already been enough of me being traumatized, No more .

I came back home thinking about it i thought the whole night about it , but I don't know why I'm doing so.

Next day

It's 5:20 i reached the airport, i can fight with my emotions but I wanna say him a proper goodbye It may be the last time I see him but it was only him during those hard times .

As i came inside i found him staring the midway  peeking through this and that direction . As soon as his eyes fall on me he rushed towards me .

Pulling me into a hug .

Flashback ends

"That's how i bid goodbye to him "I said to myself.

"Hey yn you are in which thoughts and what are you saying",Emily said as she pulled me back from my thoughts.

"Nothing, mom called , she said she is gonna visit me in 2 weeks, said something urgent, I wonder what's the issue ",i said diverting the conversation.

"Oh oh ",she said listening to me .

Unknown pov

"So you're not gonna open your fucking mouth ",i said as I'm completely frustrated of this guy .

"No , i said no means no ",he replied back trying hard to speak .

"HAHAHA ,you still got energy to speak ",i said as I pulled the last nail left on his body .

He screamed but was still not ready to speak .

"Pass the electric current right now ",i screamed actually frustrated from the guy .

Still alive .

"It's the last time I'm asking to tell me who's he ?",i asked again mixing the SbHF6 mix.

"And it's the last time I'm saying I will never ",he gulped but still got the courage to talk .

I threw the mixture on him which caused an instant burning on his skin .

I'm literally investing too much time on this stupid.

"Pill out each and every inch of his skin until he dies",i screamed in rage ordering as I threw away the flask which I was holding .

I came out from that room , his scream disappearing through the distance.

"JUST WAIT UNTIL I FOUND YOU , YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY FOT IT "