Chapter 29 - You... (4)️

Cale's carriage leisurely headed to the south of the capital. Huiss, the capital of the Roan Kingdom. People were clearly busy getting ready for the upcoming birthday celebration.

Cale looked out through the slightly lifted curtain and started to think.

'Choi Han should arrive in about 3 days.'

Unless he moves like a crazy lunatic, Choi Han should arrive three days later. He will bring Rosalyn and Lock with him, and they will run into the secret organization while getting Lock, which will delay them even more.

In the novel, Choi Han ran into Lock, the only survivor of the Blue Wolf Tribe and someone with the Wolf King's bloodline, before running into the secret organization once again. After that, Choi Han would run into the secret organization once more at the capital terror incident.

Harris Village, Choi Han's first residence outside the Forest of Darkness. This secret organization was the one that had murdered everyone in the village. He had run into the organization twice, but he did not have much information on them.

'The assassins don't have stars on their clothes.'

Since assassination was the goal for both Harris Village and the Blue Wolf Tribe, the secret organization sent their assassin squad. The assassin squad only wears black clothes without the stars, just in case something goes wrong. They were people who chose to take their own lives if they were caught.

But things will change starting at the capital.

'That blood-loving punk will show up.'

While preventing the terror incident with Rosalyn, Choi Han comes in contact with a leader of the secret organization. That leader and their subordinates all have the white star and five red stars on their chest.

Cale had already come up with an excuse to give Choi Han as well for their uniforms when they rescued the dragon. He just blankly stared outside, before shutting the curtains once again.

The happy citizens decorating the streets, and the streets that were becoming very beautiful. All of this would turn into a place of despair in a week.

"Young master Taylor."

They were now at the southern part of Huiss, at the location of the noble residences. Cale's carriage stopped in front of a building, and Cale stood up and got ready to exit.

"Ron will take care of you once we arrive at the residence. You just need to head out that way."

He was looking at the door as he continued.

"Forget everything."

He could hear Taylor and Cage's voice coming from behind him.

"Thank you very much."
"See you in a joyful environment next time."

Cale started to smile. Cage and Taylor continued to look at him, but neither Cale, nor the two kittens, paid the two people any attention.

Click.

The carriage door opened.

"Young master, we have arrived."

Cale, Hans, and the kittens could all see Taylor and Cage, but did not look at them. They just acted like the two of them weren't there, and got off the carriage.

Cale instantly turned toward the driver's seat once he got off the carriage. Ron had a benign smile on his face and nodded his head. Ron, who heard the situation from deputy butler Hans, would take care of the rest. Ron headed with the driver to park the carriage.

Cale did not pay any more attention to the carriage, and turned around.

"Oh."

He then let out a gasp of admiration. The kittens, On and Hong, seemed to be surprised as well, as their golden pupils were extremely dilated.