Chapter 154 - Rolling in By the Vine (1)

"Hahaha, what a wonderful attitude. I wish I could speak with you more, but I do not have the time."

Imperial Prince Adin laughed out loud before walking past Cale with a disappointed expression. Cale respectfully bowed as Adin casually added on.

"I hope we get the time to chat during the celebration."

'Absolutely not.'
Cale did not have any desire to chat with this Imperial Prince.

'I'll just quietly stay on the terrace.'

Cale made up his mind as he watched Imperial Prince Adin walk away.

There was a combined welcome for the envoy as well as the end of the year celebration after they conducted their investigation.

Cale was planning on quietly staying on the terrace during the celebration.
He heard Raon's voice at that time.

– Human, that Imperial Prince punk seems to be about as strong as our cowardly Vice Captain.

'Hooo.'
Cale started to smile.

Imperial Prince Adin.
The man laughing like an idiot and had used Alchemy to cause all types of issues was a high-grade knight.

At least that was what people thought.

'But he is actually a highest-grade knight?'

Vice Captain Hilsman had gotten stronger, to the point that he had reached the level of a highest-grade expert. However, the fact that Adin was at the same level meant that he was talented.

'How entertaining.'

Cale had read many stories about the Imperial Prince in the novel. However, he did not know as much about the Imperial Prince as he knew about Choi Han or Alberu.
Imperial Prince Adin was not a main character in the first five volumes.

Cale was quite intrigued by Adin, who seemed to be hiding a lot of things.

'However, I can't just get close to him because I'm curious.'

Cale planned on simply quietly doing his thing and moving out.
Raon started to speak in his head.

-Human, human! There is a person who feels like someone from our family over there!

Cale's heart dropped.

'...What? Family?'

Cale was anxious.

'Is it another Dragon? Was that even possible?'

Cale hid his anxiety as he urgently looked around the people who came from the Empire to greet them. He started to speak at the same time.

"Haben."
"...What is it, young master-nim?"
"Are there any people here, mm, are there any people similar to you here?"

Cale ended up turning around to look at Eruhaben. He could then see Eruhaben giving him a, 'what is this unlucky human saying now?' type of gaze.
At that moment, he heard Raon's voice.

– Human, isn't he a Cat? The red-haired guy in your nine o'clock direction.

Cale turned his head in that direction. He could see a knight with red hair. Eruhaben turned toward the knight as well and chuckled as he started to speak.

"Young master-nim, did the little kid tell you?"

The family Raon was talking about were On and Hong.
The ancient Dragon started to speak as if he was amused.

"Hmm, he seems to be quite strong."

The Gold Dragon Eruhaben took a half step forward to stand right behind Cale. He made sure he was close enough that nobody else could hear before he started to whisper.