Chapter 71 - Different than Intended (3)

Cale could hear Toonka shout with an excited expression on his face.

"Get it ready right away!"

Suddenly, an arena for the battle began to form in the center. There was nothing special about it. The citizens who went crazy for battle moved some of the tents near the training ground to create a larger area for the battle.

– Weak human, the chubby human is staring at you.

Cale turned his gaze after hearing Raon's voice. Billos was staring at Cale from a distance. Cale casually made a shooing motion toward Billos.

The chiefs were next to Billos, but now was not the time to worry about it. Cale turned his gaze to the front as a shadow appeared in front of him.

"I will guide you to the front."

It was the large woman, Pelia, Toonka's left arm and a master of the spear. She pointed toward the front of the audience section of the arena. His expression immediately stiffened.

"There is no need to do that."

Cale did not want to be at the closest place to the arena at all. He would the first to die if Toonka is sent flying or Choi Han accidentally launches his aura toward the wrong spot.

"We have to give you the best spot."

As Pelia said that and looked forward, Cale could see the soldiers create a path to the center of the arena. It was a miracle for such wild people to be so coordinated.
Pelia really deserved her position as Vice General.

Cale sighed and followed the path to the front of the arena. He had already hidden his Dominating Aura, but Pelia and the soldiers could not take their eyes off of Cale.

His slow pace made it seem like he was on a casual stroll, while the young man and woman walking behind him looked dangerous.

– Why are you going to a dangerous place? You can not do this because you are weak! It does not matter if you have become as strong as the tip of my claw!

But Cale was just walking slowly because he did not want to go. He couldn't do anything about Raon's nagging. Rosalyn and Lock did not look good following behind Cale as well.

"Young master Cale."
"What is it?"

Rosalyn cautiously looked toward the arena where Choi Han and Toonka would fight against each other.

"What if this makes them hate us?"

'Hate?'

Cale's eyes were full of confusion.

Lock then approached Cale and started to whisper.

"As Noona mentioned, wouldn't it be bad if Choi Han hyung ends up winning? What if they get angry? Don't you think Toonka would be angry and decide not to trade with us? "

Neither Rosalyn nor Lock had any doubts about Choi Han winning. This was the same for Cale. However, Cale was thinking a little differently than the two of them.

Cale slowly sat down on the chairs that were provided for the high ranking officials. He then pointed to the seats on either side of him for the two people still standing.

"Are you going to stand the whole time?"

Rosalyn and Lock sat in the chairs with concern still on their faces. Then Cale's voice reached their ears.

"There is no need to worry."

Toonka was not that strong. Of course, he was strong compared to the average person, but he was outrageously weak compared to Whales and Dragons.
However, Toonka would never have come to this position if he had suffered after meeting a stronger being and vowed revenge on all of them.