Chapter 108 - Scary (1)

However, there were some things that he needed to confirm before leaving.

"It's not very comfortable."

The necromancer Mary nodded her head and handed him a cushion. Cale put another cushion underneath himself as he looked forward.

"But the view is killer."

As long as you didn't worry about the bones breaking down that is.

"Human! Is it fun sitting on the bones?"
"Yes, it is fun."

Raon snickered at Cale's answer. Cale looked down at the skeleton he was sitting on. He could see the forest through the bones and thought about how he would die if he fell from this height.

Cale was currently flying on the bones of flying monster.

Mary had restored all 72 corpses of the flying monsters and grounded up the two highest-grade Magic Stones that Cale had gifted her in order to sprinkle the magic powder over the bones.

The Flying Skeletons Brigade was complete.

"You can control them all at once?"
"Yes sir. I am disappointed that I cannot have them all flying at once right now because people may see them though."

Cale was being cautious just in case.

"Human, the deputy butler is here."

Cale could see Hans waving at him. The large bone wings headed downward and the flying skeleton that Cale and Mary were flying on slowly headed down toward the ground.

Bang!

"Aigoo."

Hans took a step back because of the vibrations caused by their landing. He then saw Cale's indifferent expression and quickly started to speak.

"The Count-nim and Mr. Mueller have contacted you."

Cale quickly got off the skeleton and opened up the messages. He could quickly see the core of the messages.

< We will finish soon. >
< Young master-nim, I am decorating the inside as I explained to you. I am giving it my very best, to the point that I may even grow taller! >

Both the castle walls and the ship that Mueller described with the, 'best defense is a strong offense,' mentality, were almost completed.

'We will see Rosalyn soon, and Witira will arrive soon as well.'

Rosalyn was personally handling the formation of the alliance between the Breck Kingdom and Roan Kingdom. That would be finished soon. Currently, some of the Breck Kingdom's mages had secretly gone over to see Alberu as a part of the deal.

The Whale Tribe said that they had something to deliver to Cale since Cale delayed his trip to the North. Witira was going to personally visit. Cale decided to move now, since there were quite a few days until Witira would arrive.

"Is everything packed?"
"Yes sir!"

Deputy butler Hans answered vigorously. Cale looked toward the black robe. Mary, whose face Cale had still never seen, started to peak.

"It is time for me to leave as well."
"Yes. I am disappointed that we are not going in the same direction."

Cale really was disappointed, since having Mary with him would add another strong pawn.

Mary was not going to travel through the continent. Instead, she was heading back to the Underground City earlier than she had said, before she would come back out.