🟣Helping 🤖

Mikeys age: 6

Mikey was in her room bored out of her mind. Leo was busy training and raph was training too. mikey got up and went into donnie's room he was trying to come up with something to build.Mikey ran and hugged donnie 

Donnie" What are you doing here?"

Mikey" I'm bored what are you doing?"

Donnie" I'm trying to think of something to build"

Mikey looked on his desk and saw lot's of crumpled paper. She reached and graded a piece and drew something.

Mikey" How about a robot that keeps you company when you're lonely"

Donnie" I've already got that"

Mikey" Ok how about a weapon that shoots sticky balls and when they touch a person the balls explode"

Donnie" Oh that's really cool"

Donnie began planing out how the weapon could look like. Mikey watched as he planned it out on a piece of paper.

Mikey" Can I help?"

donnie" Sure come tomorrow to my lad after breakfast and we can get started"

Mikey" really"

Donnie" Yeah"

Mikey" * squeal* Thank you so much donnie"

Mikey jumped and hugged donnie he gave a warm smile and hugged Mikey back. 

Splinter" Lunch!"

Mikey graded Donnies hand and they went and had lunch 

( Next morning) 

Mikey was up early waiting to get started on the weapon. She was sitting on the couch reading a book waiting for donnie to get ready.

Splinter" Mikey what are you doing so early?"

Mikey" I waiting for donnie to get ready"

Splinter" Could you help me with breakfast"

Mikey" Ok"

They started making so pancakes 

Splinter" We add the ingredients to the bowl"

Splinter put two cups of flour in the bowl and Mikey poured some milk in there. Splinter graded some egg's from the fridge and cracked it open and the yolk slid out of the shell and into the bowl.

Splinter" Now some sugar"

Splinter pored some sugar into the bowl and Mikey add a tea spoon of baking powder in. 

Splinter" Now time to mix it"

Splinter graded the mixer and it mixed the ingredients together. Mikey got some strawberry and blueberries out of the fridge ( and maple syrup). It soon was done and splinter made mini pancakes.

Soon everything was done and splinter called the boys out and Mikey was eating her pancakes. donnie sat next to Mikey.

Mikey" Donnie are we still gonna build it"

Donnie" yeah we still are "

Raph" Huh?"

Donnie" Me and Mikey are gonna build something together"

Leo" Why?"

Donnie" Why not"

Mikey" Come on donnie I wanna get started"

Donnie" ok why don't you go to my room and get some safety googles there in my closest"

Mikey" Ok"

Mikey put her plate in the sink and ran into donnie's room. Donnie smirked at his brother's and said 

Donnie" Sorry Leo but I'm her favourite brother"

Leo" Sure"

Donnie" Great we both agree"

Raph" Both of you are wrong I'm her favourite" 

Donnie" Well I better get going" 

Donnie put his plate in the sink and went to his room and saw mikey wearing safety googles and drawing on a piece of paper.

donnie" what are you doing mikey"

Mikey showed a picture of her and donnie together and donnie was holding the machine. He was so happy.

Mikey" When I grow up I wanna be as smart as you"

Donnie shed a single tear. Mikey was the only one to look up to him. He was so honoured to be her big brother.

Mikey" Do you my picture?"

Donnie" I love it"