🤕Bully🤬( Rottmnt human )

Mikey age: 14

Mikey had just started off in school a was getting bullied by a bunch of rich girls. Mikey was getting her books when her locker suddenly closed. Mikey looked an saw the bratty kids. " hey weirdo" The kid said.

Mikey sighed. She graded her books an tried to leave. Just then the girl threw her water bottle at Mikey. The water spilled everywhere a got on Mikey and her books. The girl's laughed an watched Mikey pick her books up that were soaked in water. 

When the girl's left Mikey cried. She went to her classroom soaking wet. ( The bully's were in her class). The girl's would alway's trying to embarrass an humiliate mikey. They would constantly call her out for every imperfection. The started rumours about her and would talk bad about her very loudly. 

Mikey went to her seat. The girl's whispered loudly " Well someone need perfume  badly" The girl's whispered loudly. The class laughed. Mikey cried silently. 

( After class)

Mikey walked out of class an into the bath room an into a stall. Mikey cried a bit an then tried to open the door. 

Mikey banged on the door. She heard giggling outside. Mikey continued banging on the door but it did't budge. The girl's left leaving mikey locked in. 

Mikey heard something click. MIkey continued banging on the door screaming for help but know one could hear her. Mikey cursed the girl's mikey crawled into ball an cried.

( Hour's later)

Mikey did't know how long she spent it there but it was getting dark. Mikey was scared. She cried an cried.

Mikey tried to get out but she was trapped. Mikey continued banging an screaming on the door praying. 

" Wait today was Friday" Mikey said realising the sad truth. She was going to be trapped in the school bath room for 2 day's . Mikey became hungry a thirsty but there wasn't anything to eat or drink. 

Mikey looked pale. Mikey banged on the door trying but soon she got tired. She decided to go to sleep.

( 2 day's later)

Mikey woke up pale an weak. She could barely move she had no energy in her. " Today's Monday" Mikey said smiling.. Mikey had no food no water no energy. " I'm going to die in a stall in school" Mikey said to herself. " What a depressing way to die" Mikey said. Mikey then felt sick. She threw up an when she looked she saw blood coming out of her mouth.  

" Why me?" Mikey said crying to herself. Just then she heard a door open a people rush in. " Mikey are you in here?!" Someone said. Mikey knew that voice. " Help!" Mikey screamed with the last energy in her. 

The door broke open. Mikey was lying on the floor pale an weak blood coming from her mouth. Mikey looked at the figure before passing out. The last thing she could see was her brother's, students an some people from the ambulance. 

( 4 hours later)

Mikey looked around an saw she was in the hospital bed. Mikey looked around an found an oxygen mask an something attached to her arm. " You're awake" Mikey brother said. Mikey looked a saw her big brother Leo. " Leo?" Mikey said. " Mikey" Raph said. 

Mikey coughed a bit a some blood come out of her mouth. Mikey looked a saw her brother's a father. "Mikey are you ok?" Leo asked. " Mikey what happened to you?" Donnie asked. Mikey started crying explain how some girl's had locked her in the bath room a left her their for the weekend an how they have been bullying her since she started school. 

" Mikey why did't you tell us?" Raph said worried for his little sister. " I did't want to worry you" Mikey said. 

" The important thing your ok" Splitner said hugging his daughter. 

( 1 week later)

Mikey had to stay in the hospital for a week. Mikey went to school today. She was walking down the hall when she was called into the principal office. She walked in a saw the girl's a their family an her own. 

Mikey sat down next to her brother's the principal started asking questions about why was she in the bathroom stall etc.She looked at the girl's who had a death glare. Mikey looked at her family then back at the principal. Mikey took a deep breath 

" The girl's locked me in the bathroom on Friday an did't let me out until Monday morning" Mikey said. "SHE'S LYING!!" One of the girl's yelled angry. The principal shut her up Mikey began telling the principal all the things the girl's did to her. 

Everyone was shocked except the girls. The principal looked at the girl's. " you all are expelled an have fun in court" the principal said. The girl's were in tear's their family was yelling at them. 

Mikey never saw those girl's again a soon was comfortable in school an felt safe.