🛬Vacation ( Rottmnt human)🗺️

Mikey age: 7

Donnie age: 9

Leo age: 9

Raph age" 10

Splinter put the last bag in the taxi. Today they were going on a vacation to Paris. Mikey held donnie's hand as they got in the back of the car. They were going to the airport donnie put Mikey on his lap. She was VERY sleepy.The flight took off 10:00pm. They left home at 8:000m and they arrive in Paris at 10:00am

" Are you tired" Donnie asked Mikey who nodded as she rubbed her eye's." You can go to sleep if you want" donnie said. Mikey closed her eye's an snuggled close to donnie. They brother's watched out the window and looked at all the building.

They got the airport and donnie carried Mikey out of the car. Splinter put all the bags on a trolley. 

" Mikey wake up were here" Leo said poking Mikey's cheeks. Mikey cracked her eye open. She got down from donnie's arm an started waking with Leo decide her.

It was Mikey's first time at an air port. She held Leo's hand as they made their way to check in. They were checking in their bags. Mikey had an orange bag with stickers on it. She had some drawing books in her bags with her special toy bunbun.

" Is it just these 5 bags Sir" The lady asked. " Yes" splinter said as the bags disappeared." Ok you can go sir" The lady said. Splinter thanked her a they left.

" Ok Mikey this is were we have to get separated" Splinter said to his daughter. She looked at him with confusion ." It will only be for a few minutes mikey" Splinter said. They walked with their bag's mikey held donnie's hand as they got closer.

They stood in a line. Mikey was really nervous not knowing anything about an airport. They were going threw security. Mikey put her bag on a box thing ( sorry I don't know what to call it😓). she looked up an saw this big long scanning thing.

" Don't worry mikey you'll be ok" raph said calming her. " Ok next up" the lady said as mikey got threw the scaling machine. She picked up her bag an waited decide Leo for the rest of her family.

" Everyone ready" Splinter said. Mikey held Leo's hand as they went to go wait for their flight. " Papa can we get snacks" Mikey said as they past a store." Ok it is gonna be a long flight" Splinter said as they went in

" I'm gonna get some gummies" Leo said as mikey and donnie followed him. Mikey picked up a pizza gummy and some chips. Leo got some coke and some gummies. Donnie got some chocolate an chips. Raph got some mints an some chips.

" OK everyone got their snacks" splinter said." yes" raph said. Splinter payed for the snacks as they put it in their bag.

"Let's go rest" splinter said. Donnie looked at mikey who looked like she was about to pass out anytime soon.Donnie picked up mikey a carried her. She did't mind and just went to sleep. They sat on some of the couches an charged the iPad and phones. Donnie got Mikey's blanket out an put it on Mikey as she snuggled next to him.

Donnie got a book out an read it while Mikey was sleeping. Leo was sleeping an raph was watching a movie. Donnie hugged Mikey( which he never does to anyone else but Mikey's special to him) She smiled an hugged donnie.

( 1 hour later)

donnie was watching a movie on his phone. Leo was decide him watching the movie too. Raph was sitting next to Mikey hugging her.

" Ok boy's I won't be sitting next to you. Raphael you and me will be sitting together. Leonardo and Michelangelo and Donatello will be sitting together. I need you two to look after Michelangelo " Splinter said looking at Mikey."ok dad" Leo said. Donnie just nodded. Mikey was still sleeping with raph hugging her.

" Ok let's go" Splinter said as they got up. They packed everything away mikey started waking up. She got ready and they walked to the gate. They got to the gate an checked in. while they were walking mikey was holding raph's hand. They got in an Leo headed to the chosen seat

Splinter put there bags away." Ok if you need anything I'll be in the front with Raphael" Splinter said to the 3." Ok" Leo said.Splinter and Raphael went to their seat leaving them.