😢Forgotten Birthday😨( Rottmnt)

Mikey age: 13

Mikey was running from building to building. Mikey looked at the star's. " Beautiful isn't it" Mikey heard someone say. Mikey jumped she looked next to her an saw a mutant." Hi my names Ava" The mutant cat said. " Hi my names mikey" Mikey said smiling. 

An that's how it started. " Wanna come home I can introduce you to my brother's" Mikey said smiling. Ava agreed 

An ever since then Ava would come by often. Not for mikey but for mikey's brother's. Ava was smart like donnie an strong like Raph and Fun like Leo. 

Mikey would try to talk to her brother's but they alway's said Sorry Mikey but I'm going to hang out with Ava. It was there excuse. This would last a months. 

But today mikey thought it would all change. oh how wrong she was. 

Mikey looked at the calender it was the 1st of April. Mikey birthday. Mikey woke up happy thinking this time they'll spend time with her. Mikey went into her kitchen were her brother's were. 

" So what are you guy's gonna do today?" Mikey asked smiling. " Did you forget?" Raph asked. " Forget what?" Mikey said confused. 

" We're spending the whole day with Ava" Donnie said smiling. Mikey could feel her heart brake into a billion piece's. " Are you forgetting something?" Mikey said hopping it would remind them. " Oh yeah" Leo said. Mikey smiled thinking they remembered. 

" We might be late" Leo said crushing mikey heart. " oh " Mikey said turning away. Soon they left with Ava. 

Mikey cried in her room even her father liked Ava better than her. Mikey sobbed in her room but then heard someone come in. 

" Mikey?" Mikey knew that voice. Mikey got out of her room an saw April with a birthday present. " Happy birthday mikey" April said smiling. 

Mikey ran over an hugged April crying. " What's wrong it's your birthday you should be happy?" April said. 

" You're the only one who said remembered my birthday" Mikey sobbed. April gasped. " You mean your brother's forgot" April gasped. 

Mikey nodded. " Oh you poor thing" April said hugging mikey. " Let's celebrate your birthday" April said. Mikey smiled 

They baked a cake together an played some games. " I win!" Mikey yelled excited. April smiled she let her win. 

" WoOoOO" Mikey said landing on the couch. Later they did some make up an etc. Before they knew it. It was dark. " Well I better go" April said packing her stuff. 

" I had the best day with you April" Mikey said waving at April before she left. April looked an saw mikey's brother's. 

" Hey April" Donnie said smiling. April just glared at the them an walked away. They were confused. 

They went inside an saw a mess. " MIKEY!!" They all yelled an saw mikey. " Why did you make a mess!!" Raph yelled. " I'm sorry" Mikey said quietly. 

" NO you're not sorry because if you really were you would clean it up!" Donnie yelled. " Ava alway's cleans up after herself" Leo said. 

" ok" Mikey said cleaning up 

( After mikey cleaned up she went to bed)

The next day mikey woke up. Today was the first day she was 14. Mikey smiled an looked at the present April gave her. Just then she heard some one enter her room. 

It was Ava an her brother's. " Hey mikey we need to borrow your room" Raph said. " What!" Mikey shouted. " Yeah Ava is staying with us for a bit an she need's a room to stay in" Leo said.