🛁Bath House 🏠( Human Rottmnt)

Mikey an her brother's an April  were wlaking to a bath house. They decided to have a relaxing day because it was the end of school an starting of chritmas break. 

They all had their clothes they had a section boys an girl's. They got in. " OK girl's changing room is their boys is over their" The person said. Mikey smiled an thanked them. 

She said goodbye to her brothers. April an mikey got changed an wrapped themself in a towel. They wlaked over to their bath place. They each odered 2 one for the boys another for them.

They both got in. " Hey april what are you going to do during chritmas break?" Mikey asked. " I'm going to do some fun" April said. They talkd for a while but then mikey felt like some one was watching her. 

She looked around an saw a shadow. The shadow soon dissapread. Mikey felt uncomrftable. April could tell." Is something wrong mikey?" April asked. Mikey did't want to ruin the fun. " No everything is ok" Mikey said smiling but inside she wanted to scream.

April continued talking but mikey stayed quiet . She felt like she was being watched. Soon she could't take it anymore an got out. " Mikey's where are you going?" April asked. " I'm going to change an wait for you you don't have to go out if you don't want too" Mikey said wrapping a towel around her body.

She went to the changing room an saw her buggie open an her clothes's were gone. Mikey panciked not know what else to where. She sat on the bench she felt someone watching her. 

She looked around to ask if anyone had seen her stuff. But know one saw it. She went back to the changing room. Soon april came in fully changed. " Mikey what's wrong?" April asked confused. " Some one took my clothes an i feel like someone is watching me" Mikey said clencthing her hair.

April looked over an found a big coat." Here" April said giving the coat to mikey. She then started shearcing but could't find her clothes. But then she found her t-shrit an shorts.

" Hey i found them but the.....Ugh" April said dropping the clothes. " What what" Mikey said panicked. " They did't take your t-shirt an shorts but took everything else" April said. Mikey blushed a bright red. 

" Why me" Mikey said changing into her clothes. Which was a t-shirt an shorts. Mikey was having a panic attack april was trying to calm her down. 

Just then there was a knock on the door. " April mikey were ready to go" Leo said. Mikey started crying because some pervert would have her under wear an bra. April rushed out 

"Hey are you ok an where's mikey?" Raph asked. " Ok we have a big problem" April said. They were confused. " What what is it?" Donnie asked. " Some pervert took mikey under wear an bra an left her with out them an mikey's crying an having a panic attack in the room" April said worrid. 

" WHAT!!!" All the brother's yelled. Leo opened the door an saw mikey in her clothes crying. They all ran over to her. 

Mikey was full on sobbing her eye's out. Raph hugged her a she cried into her shoulder. They went back to the front desk a saw know one their. Mikey was still crying. April was slamming her hand on the bell. Raph was trying to calm down Mikey. 

Soon one of the male staff came out looking all flustered an red. They were telling him what happened. Mikey looked in the man pocket an saw something sticking out. 

Mikey looked closer an saw her bra. Mikey grew furious an tackled the man. "Mikey!" Her brother an April yelled. "IT WAS YOU!!"Mikey yelled punching the man in the face who was holding Mikey bra. 

Donnie called the police a the man was arrested. "Serves him right getting arrested" Mikey said she was in the bath room changing. 

She came out were her brother's a friend was. " you feeling better?" April said. " I feel traumatised" Mikey said. 

"Come on let's go home" Donnie said. They left the bath house an went home they never went back their again