🎵I can sing but not in-front of people🎤( rottmnt)

Mikey age: 15

Mikey had stage fright. She could never preform anything on stage she was scared. They had a mission to do an it included singing an preforming 

On stage 

in front of 

PEOPLE

" Mikey can you sing?" Leo said. Mikey looked at everyone an straghit up lied. " No i canot" Mikey said lying. " Well we could ask april if she could?" Donnie said. " You do that i'm going to have a shower" Mikey said. " Ok we'll see you soon" Leo said. 

Mikey gradded some clothes an went in the shower 

( 10 mintues later)

They came back an april could't do the mission because she had some important on that day. Just then they heard music blasting out loud. 

It was coming from mikey room. They walked over an saw mikey listening to music with out headphones. They were about to tell mikey they were back when.

" Light is on the way, We'll being have fun time. It's such a lovely day we should pocket the sunshine an never give it back even if there's a heat wave or a terrorist attack, it will be just a close shave" Mikey sang to the music. ( Fine by lemon dragon)

They were shocked mintues ago mikey said she could't sing an here she is singing. Just then another song came on. Mikey sang to the song. Leo lowered the volume so they could hear mikey's real voice. 

Mikey voice was beautiful when she was singing. " You said you could't sing" Leo said. Mikey jumped an hit Leo with a pillow. " What are you doing here get out of my room" Mikey said turning off the music. 

" You said you could't sing" Leo said. " Well it wasn't a full lie" Mikey said. " But your voice is beautiful" Raph said. " I get stage fright when I'm on stage so no I can't do the mission" Mikey said. 

" Now if you may get out off my room" Mikey said pushing them out of her room a closing the door. " Well let's go do the mission" Raph said. 

( 3 hour's later)

" Guys?" Mikey said. Mikey was a bit worried it's been 3 hour's since her brother's left. Mikey went into donnie's lab. Just then the screen turned on. The person looked like a human he was wearing a business suit smoking. 

" Who are you an what have you done with my brother's" Mikey said. The man smirked an turned the camera. It showed mikey brothers tied up. " You for them" The man said. " Mikey don't do it" Leo said. " Deal" Mikey said. 

The screen turned off. Mikey knew where the man was already. She knew what she had to do. Mikey cloaked herself turning her into a human. She put on a fancy orange dress an put make up on. She got out her favourite heels 

The man was at a musical theatre. Mikey walked to the theatre an went in. " Hello mam" A staff said. " I would like to sing on stage" Mikey said. " You need to booking" The staff said. " I'll do it for free" Mikey said. The person nodded. 

Mikey started getting ready. She looked out on the stag seeing lot's people. Mikey looked up an saw the man in vip with Mikey'r brother's tied up. 

Mikey started shaking. " No I have to do this for my brother's" Mikey said to herself. " Behold the singer Michealaneglo" The person said. The brother's looked at the stage. 

Mikey walked out on the stage. Mikey looked at the mike an back at everyone. Music started playing. 

" oh oh yeah" Mikey said starting the song. 

" Did I catch your attention?

You look like you lost your breath
When I circle the room, you an owl, you gon' twist your head
Don't you come at me green with an attitude
Where my lips and my soles are at
If I leave you behind, you can look for the broken necks, no, no" Mikey sang. Mikey looked over an saw the man holding a knife near mikey's brother's.( looking at me by Sabrina carpenter)

Mikey graded the mike an started walking. The light followed her as she sang. Mikey made her way up to the vip. Mikey went over to the man. Soon the song ended an mikey switch the light's off. 

MIkey ran to her brother's an untied them. " Mikey is that you?" Donnie said. " Yes" Mikey said. Mikey finished untying them. 

Mikey graded raph a donnie's hand. Donnie graded Leo's hand an mikey led them out. " You were great" Leo said. " Thank's now let's go home an forget that every happend" Mikey said. " I got that on video" Donnie said smirking. Mikey looked back at donnie. " Delete that" Mikey said. " yeah no" Donnie said smirking at mikey. Mikey pounced on him. " Delete that donnie!" Mikey shouted. 

" Never!!" Donnie yelled back. Raph pulled them apart. Mikey pouted. " Let's just go home" Raph said.