🥲Period🩸( Rottmnt)

Mikey's age: 15

Donnie: 16

Leo: 16

Raph:17

Mikey woke up more tired the usual. She felt moody an tired. She got up an noticed something on her bed. She looked an groaned there was blood on her bed sheets. Mikey groaned an took her bed sheet's off. 

She pathetically walked out of her room an moody not wanting to talk to anyone. " Morning" Leo said. Mikey ignored him an went to the laundry. She placed her sheet's an turned the washing machine on. She put a pad on while waiting.

She went back to the kitchen were her brother's were. They were talking about something. Mikey took two piece's of toast out. She was about to eat them but stopped.

" ugh" Mikey said not wanting to eat toast any more. " What wrong with toast?" Raph asked eating some cereal. Mikey looked around an graded some ice cream out 

" Are you sure you should be eating that in the morning?" Donnie said. " I do the cooking here you don't tell me what to eat or not" Mikey said glaring at donnie. " Sorry I asked" Donnie said continued eating his cereal. 

" Yum" Mikey said eating the ice cream. " Are you one what's it called" Leo said trying to remember the name

" Period" Donnie asked. Mikey nodded an placed some ice cream on the toast an ate it. " That's sick" Leo said. 

" Period craving she gonna be eating sugar all week until her period's stop" Donnie said looking at what April sent them for periods.

" What else is gonna happened?" Raph asked. " Mood swings, Migraines, Trouble sleeping, Low energy etc" Donnie said 

" Glad I'm not a women" Leo said. Mikey hit him on the head with a spoon. " Ow" Leo said rubbing his head. Mikey put the ice cream back. 

" What do you want to do?" Mikey asked." Wanna play a video game?" Leo asked. " Sure" Mikey said going to the living room with Leo.

They started playing a video game. Raph was watching an donnie was reading a book. Donnie told Leo 

" You know if she loses she might cry or rage" Donnie said. " Nah" Leo said. " You're just saying that so Mikey can win" Leo said. " Suit yourself" Donnie said going back to his book. 

At the end Leo won. Leo looked over an saw tear's going down Mikey's face she was pouting. Leo panicked. " It's ok it was just a game you'll win next time" Leo said trying to calm mikey down. 

But 10 seconds later 

" THAT STUPID PIECE OF S****. I'LL BEAT IT'S ASS SON OF A B****. F****** HELL. I TREID SO F****** HARD AN WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?!. I F****** LOSE!!!!"Mikey yelled in anger as she was cursing away. She threw a pillow at the tv.

Raph an Leo were hiding behind the couch as Mikey was yelling. Donnie sighed he opened his arms out an mikey rushed an hugged him crying.

" I tried so hard donnie" Mikey sobbed her voice breaking. Donnie patted her head calming her down. " How did you tame the beast" Leo said looking at mikey. Just then they heard silent snoring 

They looked an saw mikey sleeping. Donnie hugged mikey an pulled her on the couch an placed a blanket on her. 

" How did you do it?" Raph asked. " Don't make her upset because seconds later she would rage an then she would be sad again then she would sleep" Donnie said. Leo wrote this. 

" Don't make her sad...She'll rage seconds later...Then she'll be sad AGIAN..And then she would sleep" Leo wrote down. " Got it" Leo said smiling.

( 1 hour later)

Mikey woke up an felt her stomach getting stabbed 100 times. She let out a groan. She tried to stand up but sat back down. " Yep that was a bad idea" Mikey said clenching onto her stomach. " What's wrong?" Leo asked

"I feel like my stomach is burning in acid" Mikey said groaning. " Well let's go a get some pain killers" Leo said. Leo graded mikey's hand an was about to pull her up but mikey let go of his hand an fell on the floor still clenching her stomach. 

" Wow is it that bad?" Leo said. " What do you think?" Mikey asked sarcastically. Leo got a blanket a rapped it around mikey a picked her up. She clung onto Leo as he walked to the fridge. He placed her on the chair. 

Mikey groaned in pain as she was set down. Leo looked an found some pain killers. " Here you go pain killers" Leo said giving them to mikey who took them. 

" Thanks Leo" Mikey said hugging Leo. Leo hugged mikey. Mikey looked a found some more ice cream. " Ice cream!" Mikey said smiling . Leo chuckled they went back to the living room were raph a donnie were. 

" Why d-" Raph said but stopped. " You know what never mind"Raph said an continued punching his punching bag. 

Leo set mikey down an they watched a movie. Mikey was eating ice cream while watching the movie. 

She soon finished the ice cream a placed it in the rubbish. She looked in the kitchen wondering what to have for lunch. 

Mikey felt like having Mac a cheeses but felt too lazy to cook. She graded a box of cherries  a went to the living were her brother's were. She sat next to Raph an ate all of the cherries. 

Donnie sat next to her scrolling through his phone. Donnie graded a cherry an ate it. " Mikkkkkkeeeyyy" Leo said poking his head out of the kitchen. 

" Can you make me some lunch" Leo asked. Mike groaned. " What do you want?" Mikey said annoyed. " Noodle's can you make me some noodles" Leo said. "Can't you make it yourself?" Mikey asked. 

" Remember the last time I tried" Leo said reminding mikey the last he tried to cook. " Fine" Mikey said getting up. 

( After she made Leo noodles)

" Here you go since I am apparently the chef around here an you all can't cook for your life " Mikey grumbled as Leo started eating the noodles. 

Mikey left an went to her room. Mikey soon became super sleepy. " Time for a nap" Mikey said crashing on her bed an sleeping. 

( half an hour later)

Her brother's checked on her. " How long are we gonna have to deal with this" Leo said he was still hungry. " For a week" Donnie said. 

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Leo said in a dramatic pose. " Then it will be over after a week" Donnie said. "WOOOOO" Leo said excited. 

" Now I just have to wait 7 day's" Leo said. 

( 7 day's later)

Mikey woke up not feeling tired but happy an energetic. "Mikkkeeeeyyyy" Leo said whining knocking on her door. 

"Can you make breakfast we can't cook" Leo said. All of mikey brother's were outside waiting for breakfast. 

" It's ready" Mikey yelled from the kitchen. Mikey felt the ground shaking a bit. Mikey looked an saw her brother's running to get to breakfast. 

Mikey had made all their favourite's she does this every time she off her period. " Move!!" Leo said pushing donnie out of the way. " Out of my way nardo!"Donnie said pushing Leo. Raph pushed both of them running up to the kitchen.  

Some how they made it all the way to the kitchen in 3 piece's. Mikey had made a feast for all of them. They all graded a plate an started eating while mikey was washing the dishes. 

And that is what it's like for mikey on her period