RECAP CHAPTER 1 & 2:

This story chapters (1 and 2) is about Lexus, who comes from an assassin family. His dad asks him to protect a lady named Elizabeth, who's rich because of her modeling company. At first, Lexus doesn't want to do it, but he agrees. It turns out that guarding Elizabeth is tough because she's not easy to handle. These 2 chapters is about their interactions and conflicts as Lexus becomes her bodyguard.

One night, Elizabeth was really drunk in a parking lot, and she couldn't find her car keys. Lexus, who would later become her bodyguard, saw her struggling. Instead of just watching her, he decided to help. But then, Elizabeth made a move on him and even kissed him. This was how they first met, and it left Lexus both surprised and curious about her actions.

Dear Readers,

Thank you for joining me on this journey so far. Your support means the world to me. If you've enjoyed what you've read, there's more to come! Stay tuned for exciting updates and new chapters. Your feedback and enthusiasm inspire me to keep writing. Let's explore this story together. Happy reading!

Lexus:

Main Character: Lexus is the main character in our story, and the story revolves around him.

Common Expression: "Aish!" - Lexus often says this when he's annoyed or upset.

Elizabeth Evelyn:

Important Character: Elizabeth is a strong and unpredictable woman, and she plays a crucial role in the story.

Common Expression: She doesn't have a specific phrase she always says, but she often appears surprised, frustrated, or determined.

Mrs. Nash:

Important Character: Mrs. Nash is Elizabeth's mother and holds a significant role in the story.

Common Expression: Mrs. Nash usually maintains a calm and collected demeanor, rarely showing strong emotions.

Fun Fact

Elizabeth's character was originally named "Eliza" in the first draft of the story. However, during the editing process, the author decided to give her a name with more edge and changed it to "Elizabeth." This alteration added an extra layer of sophistication to her character, making her the fierce and complex personality readers love today!