Review: Chapter 5 & 6

Chapter 5 Summary: Chapter 5 primarily focuses on the growing tension and attraction between Elizabeth and Lexus. Lexus, her newly appointed bodyguard, struggles to adapt to Elizabeth's wild and unpredictable behavior. Elizabeth's friends are introduced, each with distinct personalities. The chapter ends with the appearance of boys from Elizabeth's past, suggesting that unresolved issues may resurface.

Chapter 6 Summary: Chapter 6 shifts the story's focus to a tense confrontation between Elizabeth and her mother, Mrs. Nash. Elizabeth accuses her mother of planning to sell her and controlling her life. This leads to a heated argument, with Elizabeth revealing her resentment towards Mrs. Nash. Meanwhile, Lexus becomes increasingly suspicious of Elizabeth's mysterious circumstances, particularly her injuries. The chapter concludes with Lexus confronting Elizabeth about her possible kidnapping, raising questions about her safety.

These chapters explore the evolving dynamics between characters and introduce conflicts that promise to shape the story's future developments.

******************AUTHOR'S NOTE****************

Hey guys! I am so excited to know your thoughts. How are you guys today? YEHEY! We're almost done with the chapter 7 so stay tune!