Chapter 2

Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter!

I must admit, I never would have thought that this idea would gain so much attention. But regardless, I'll try to keep people entertained with the story.

That aside, it's time I reveal some additional details after receiving a helpful review from a recent follower.

After some thought on whether Mew's appearance remains the same or assumes a human form in this fanfic. I learned a scenario of each appearance; If Mew maintained its original form, it may lead to issues with humans since in OPM Civilians panic at the sight of monsters or dangerous criminals and Heroes will always result to actions instead of words, especially when it comes to Tatsumaki and Sweet Mask.

If Mew maintained a human form, it would blend in. But after seeing a few canon Pokemon capable of transforming themselves into a human form. I would agree that such a form would feel very cliche and that's something I'd like to prevent.

Then came a third potential option; Why don't I just give Mew an Anthropomorphic Appearance instead? Of course, I won't lean toward Human-like characteristics and focus more on Mew's more notable features such as its pink skin, ears, and tail. As for the figure, I'll go for a child-like appearance.

I haven't settled on the decision just yet. So I'll be sticking with Mew's original form for the time being.

But should I settle for an Anthropomorphic Appearance, I will occasionally show Mew in its original form from time to time because I adore Mew's original appearance (Don't judge me).

As for Gender, I'll surprise you all on that one...

And finally, the answer regarding Mew's power gauge. From what I understand, Mew is a Psychic Pokemon and the ability to Transform into any Pokemon is both versatile and strong. In its original form, it's strong enough to fight Mewtwo by itself (A Pokemon made from a Fossilized Eyelash of Mew)

Therefore, it might be safe to say that Mew could handle Class S Heroes and can get Tatsumaki's attention towards it as a fellow Esper. Blast, I'm not yet certain for that matter.

However, I do understand this. When Mew transforms into a Pokemon that isn't psychic, it cannot use its Psychic Abilities unless it undoes its transformation.

That is all I have to say and enjoy the chapter!

Apartment Balcony

As Mew rested on the balcony, it was soon awake by the sound of a ringing clock. It opened one of its eyes, then it was startled when it heard a loud sound in the room. Mew would float from the balcony, then hover over the balcony glass door, and peeked at the occupant.

Apparently, the occupant had just woken up and his fist was on a hole where the clock was presumably placed last night. Mew continued to stare through the glass, then turned below the apartment as soon as Mew heard a loud bang on the ground.

"The surface is ours!" A monster boasted as it waved its swords all over, "All Surface Dwellers will die! I am the Subterranean King! Surface dwellers, prepare yourselves for-"

Before the Subterranean King could finish his speech, Mew saw the occupant wearing different clothes, jump off of the balcony, and stomp the Subterranean King's head against the ground.

After he jumps off of the Subterranean King's head, he sets his sights on the hole where its minions are gaping their mouths at the swift death of their leader.